League Reconstruction 20/21 season

9 minutes ago, Shteve said:

Aye you would after your first beer you coward. Reply properly next time.

Aye man buzzing with that. So are you making a point or what?

Edited by Shteve

Things were not going well previously, however?

16 minutes ago, Shteve said:

Aye you would after your first beer you coward. Reply properly next time.

6 minutes ago, Shteve said:

Aye man buzzing with that. So are you making a point or what?

5 minutes ago, Shteve said:

3 minutes ago, Shteve said:

f**k the edit feature in this btw.

Budge only paid 2.5M to get hearts from administration (That was dodgy) So how are they going to get 8M compensation when they can be bought for such a small sum?

Pretty sure no club has had compensation for being relegated before anyway.Parachute payment maybe.

6 hours ago, JTS98 said:

Interesting, but not surprising to see the backing on here for Roy MacGregor's quotes.

While the text of his interview is not as aggressive as the tabloid headlines make it appear, it's interesting that he can gain public support for a nakedly hypocritical view.

Hearts should 'take their medicine' while Ross County, embroiled in a relegation battle where they are inches above the play-off spot  having picked up 9 points of the last 33 available to them, can vote their way out of their medicine.

5.thumb.jpg.4459ffe04f4375e3809f91c60ca72248.jpg

9 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why haven't Hearts taken this to court yet.?

I have heard that asked before (the rationale within the question being that - if a case existed that papers should have been lodged some time ago) but remember way back Budge said that legal action would be a last resort.

She is presumably waiting to see what happens next week before morphing into The Good Wife.

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

Guaranteed hunnars of greenies. That's what counts.

I confess, I enjoy expressing my thoughts on things through pictures sometimes. If others enjoy it too, I'm glad I've made people smile.

Just for you though, I'll go with words again for a bit.

WHAT MEDICINE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I have a concept of what the medicine is for a team who was bottom of the league when the season had to be brought to an early end. I also admit that, despite everything that has gone on since, I have sympathy for anyone that would happen to. It's unfortunate, to say the least.

But the bit I would like you to explain is: What is the medicine meant to be for a team who was in 10th place (clear of the relegation zone) when the season had to be brought to an early end? I've no idea what that medicine is. Whatever it is, I was completely unaware of Roy / County being told they had to take it, and refusing, thus setting the scene for the hypocrisy you now accuse them of.

Many thanks in advance.

Guest JTS98
2 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

WHAT MEDICINE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The medicine is the relegation battle that Roy got to vote his team out of.

Doing that then insisting that another team 'take their medicine' is quite clearly hypocritical.

But it's fitba and it's tribal, so you'll pretend you don't see that. Even though it's staggeringly clear.

Sun saying today that the 14-10-10-10 proposal could be pushed to an EGM even if it doesn't have enough votes in favour at this "consultation" stage.

On the other hand, they claim that Accies are now a No.

29 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

So, when you said Patick are happy to shaft teams when it suits them, what were you getting at?

You were saying no one can say they deserve it, I disagree. 

They shafted a club this season over some money, it is unlikely that club would have any huge sympathy with them when they act in such a manner. 

3 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

The medicine is the relegation battle that Roy got to vote his team out of.

Doing that then insisting that another team 'take their medicine' is quite clearly hypocritical.

But it's fitba and it's tribal, so you'll pretend you don't see that. Even though it's staggeringly clear.

No matter how clear anything ever is, i doubt it would make anyone stagger.

6 hours ago, Shteve said:

You seem a wee bit over excited so I'll let you away with the theatrics. The top league needs hearts and by hook or by crook we will be there next season absolutely no problem at all. Probably finish third and win the scottish to be fair.

Silly person !! enjoy your boycott next season, and keep taking what ever your taking it must help to make you feel better. Bye Bye HEARTS !!

6 hours ago, Shteve said:

You seem a wee bit over excited so I'll let you away with the theatrics. The top league needs hearts and by hook or by crook we will be there next season absolutely no problem at all. Probably finish third and win the scottish to be fair.

:1eye