Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Just looking at the Lowland League table, nothing about that league appeals to me. Lot of far travels, not many clubs in the league with a big fan base. West Premier for me is a far better option long term. Very competitive, good rivalries. To me the Lowland League is a horrible league to be in. Other than the bankies, St Cadocs and possibly Gartcairn I can't think of a team that would be really pushing for this, from those 3 Bankies would be the only one I'd miss as they are well supported unlike the other 2. KR were pushing for the pyramid and now relegated after sacking strain.   

398556957_731446622358721_7157128351072091532_n.jpg

16 minutes ago, Forfoxsake said:

I don’t think the lowland league looks that bad nowadays .

think the days are gone when a east / west team gets promoted and wins it easy 

I don't think there is more than a couple of grass parks between them. Most are played in sports centre type venues, no character or anything. I remember playing last season and if it wasn't for Talbot fans there would have been no one there. Where is the appeal in that? Yes money may be better however surely players have enough pride that an extra couple of quid doesn't determine where they play football? 

On 11/11/2023 at 18:07, andy25 said:

Ive been a big critic of Aiden Wilson but credit where its due he was outstanding today.

Shows what happens when players are played in their natural position 🙂

What is his  natural position? Uve slagged him when at left back. 

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, fieldsofdreams said:

I don't think there is more than a couple of grass parks between them. Most are played in sports centre type venues, no character or anything. I remember playing last season and if it wasn't for Talbot fans there would have been no one there. Where is the appeal in that? Yes money may be better however surely players have enough pride that an extra couple of quid doesn't determine where they play football? 

Linlithgow Rose, Boness, Tranent, Cowdenbeath, Albion Rovers and Berwick Rangers would bring more supporters to Auchinleck than about half of current West Premier teams and also all are more than decent away days / old / new grounds to visit.

I bet use r glad ur board didn't listen to the p&b pep guardiolas and sack Tommy sloan? He's turning it around as a top manager does. Some of ur fans don't know how lucky use r 2 have sloan as gaffer. Look at ur near neighbours they've had more managers than asda

Mon the papers

1 minute ago, Shannon said:

Linlithgow Rose, Boness, Tranent, Cowdenbeath, Albion Rovers and Berwick Rangers would bring more supporters to Auchinleck than about half of current West Premier teams and also all are more than decent away days / old / new grounds to visit.

I used 2 love going 2 Berwick rangers  cos we used 2 play a game against there supporters team before the match. I ended up in hospital 1 time I went up for a header n the Berwick boy beat me 2 it so he heads the ball away and I headbutt him in temple,knocking him out and he swallowed his tongue. Luckily enough there was a first aided there or it could've been alot worse. I had 2 goto hospital as a precaution still in ma kit. A bottle of merry down later I was fine. 

Mon the papers

17 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

I thought he was a left back considering how many games hes played there. Very harsh treatment he's received from some talbot fans when he's played out of position don't ye think?

Mon the papers

No really sure why you are that bothered about it to be honest 

8 hours ago, fieldsofdreams said:

Just looking at the Lowland League table, nothing about that league appeals to me. Lot of far travels, not many clubs in the league with a big fan base. West Premier for me is a far better option long term. Very competitive, good rivalries. To me the Lowland League is a horrible league to be in. Other than the bankies, St Cadocs and possibly Gartcairn I can't think of a team that would be really pushing for this, from those 3 Bankies would be the only one I'd miss as they are well supported unlike the other 2. KR were pushing for the pyramid and now relegated after sacking strain.   

398556957_731446622358721_7157128351072091532_n.jpg

Would be ideal for half of the teams in the LL and half of the WOSL premier 

47 minutes ago, southerner said:

You are allowed to comment but a dig at Talbot fans for “harsh treatment” you must be really bored 

A dig out cmon 1 comment about harsh treatment cos use talbot boys slag him nearly every game on here and the games v bankies I've heard ur some of use call him all sorts of names some I won't even call airdrie fans lol. Why can't supporters take criticism against there own fans or team? End of day there is talbot bams like there is bankies. Get aff ur high horse. Remember alot of ur fans where wanting sloan sacked not so long ago. 

Mon the papers