THE DOSSIER VOTE

Dossier vote  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

What business is it of Neil Doncaster if championship clubs want to discuss amongst each other how they want to vote? It's not wrongdoing, and even if it is, it's certainly not wrongdoing by the SPFL.

If anything, Doncaster stepping in to interfere with how Championship clubs want to vote at upcoming elections would be the kind of interference that Rangers & co would ordinarily frown on.

I think it's pretty bad when Doncaster receives similar reports from CEOs of 2 member clubs, and does f**k-all.

It looks as though he's being selective about what he chooses to act on - almost like he's not acting with the due diligence expected of him, as rangers also seem to be suggesting.

Whether he likes it or not, Doncaster is under scrutiny, and his behaviour makes him look shady as f**k - imo, obviously.

He has the support of enough clubs to get him through this, but people will be back hating him next time he delivers yet another sub-standard TV deal. 

Edited by paranoid android

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Celtic - No
Rangers - Yes
Motherwell - No
Aberdeen - Yes
Livingston - No
Hibernian - Unsure
St Johnstone - No
Kilmarnock - No
St Mirren - No
Ross County - No
Hamilton - Yes
Hearts - Yes

Imo

I'd be extremely surprised if Accies voted yes although with the radio silence from the club at the moment we'll probably never know.

8 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

Both Nelmes and Gardner are big boys. I don't think for a min both wound be bullied what a load of shite. 

What a waste of time but have the Agm and move on 

What was Nelms's text to Anne Budge again?

"I'm SO sorry, Anne!'

Aye, he's a big boy! :lol:

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

I think it's pretty bad when Doncaster receives similar reports from CEOs of 2 member clubs, and does f**k-all.

It looks as though he's being selective about what he chooses to act on - almost like he's not acting with the due diligence expected him, as rangers also seem to be suggesting.

Whether he likes it or not, Doncaster is under scrutiny, and his behaviour makes him look shady as f**k - imo, obviously.

He has the support of enough clubs to get him through this, but people will be back hating him next time he delivers yet another sub-standard TV deal. 

The man has no place in our game. He's no more than a fucking spiv.

12 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

What was Nelms's text to Anne Budge again?

"I'm SO sorry, Anne!'

Aye, he's a big boy! :lol:

It's a load of shite it could only come from Rangers total embarrassment hope they get ripped at the agm 

And demoted to the third div 

Edited by weetoonlad

We should be careful about creating a false dichotomy here. Just because Doncaster has been pretty shitty at his job, and in general always has been, that doesn't automatically mean Rangers have a case here.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

We should be careful about creating a false dichotomy here. Just because Doncaster has been pretty shitty at his job, and in general always has been, that doesn't automatically mean Rangers have a case here.

It also doesn't mean they don't have a case.

In the article rangers have released today there are Questions that need answers simple by the spfl board 

But I see no bullying at all. Am sure given the set date for the egm all will be reviled. 

If the rangers QC thinks the report is enough to take legal action against the spfl or any individual am not sure about that 

A board which Robertson was part of. Going forward won't be 

Edited by weetoonlad

3 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

It also doesn't mean they don't have a case.

From the "evidence" put forward, and the manner in which Rangers have put it, I would suggest they don't.

I'd be extremely surprised if Accies voted yes although with the radio silence from the club at the moment we'll probably never know.

I felt similar when we had the vote about letting the tribute act join the then first division after they died but Les and/or Ronnie chose to let their staunch hearts rule and embarrassed Accies. So us siding with Rangers on this would not suprize me one bit

How the f@ck do Managing Directors , Chairmen etc  ( grown men or women in their 50,s  or 60,s ) get bullied ?? Do they get a dead pet on the lawn , threatening phone calls , stuff in the post ..Surely this all about information / or lack of  / the consequences of voting to end the season ..Worst / best case scenarios that might yield the best outcome from a TV contract...If this did go to court , i wonder how many clubs would fear the outcome of potential repayments..I can get why Stranrear , Partick , Hearts or Falkirk would be pi$$ed off as things stand  but i really  fail to see what Rangers want thats going to make anything better ..Get rid of Doncaster etc and replace with who ??  The SPFL  are a business and have to have a board to deal with large sums of money , the Rangers member Robertson has not exactly covered himself in glory tonight either..I hope reconstruction works so that none of the clubs get demoted because of this.

9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

If this was the case and Sky and BT wanted their cash back, would this mean that we could claim back what we've paid for Sky and BT sport?

BT Sports are allowing you to either add a free month to your subscription or donate the cash to an NHS charity for each month that they don't show live sport.  Since I've no interest in BT Sports without Scottish football next season, I opted for the latter.