Why should I come to your town?

Guest Axle Grease
2 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Tenuious as f**k, but here goes. 

The referee guy John Anderson from The Gladiators stayed in Pitcorthie. 

Irvine Welsh stayed up Victoria Terrace when he wrote one of his books. 

The actor who plays Tam in Still Game stayed in Dunfermline as well. 

Also I had a decent swatch at Linda Lusadris tits in Night Magic in 1984 during a autograph signing. Just pointing out she had been in Dunfermline......once.

7 minutes ago, Axle Grease said:

Tenuious as f**k, but here goes. 

The referee guy John Anderson from The Gladiators stayed in Pitcorthie

Irvine Welsh stayed up Victoria Terrace when he wrote one of his books. 

The actor who plays Tam in Still Game stayed in Dunfermline as well. 

I was walking my girlfriend’s dog by Pitreavie when his dog pounced on her dog and started humping him. The two lads seemed to be happy but he went absolutely radge at his dog and looked mortified. 

Guest Axle Grease
6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I was walking my girlfriend’s dog by Pitreavie when his dog pounced on her dog and started humping him. The two lads seemed to be happy but he went absolutely radge at his dog and looked mortified. 

Tenuiously related then? 

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Taking liberties here and lumping Rosyth in with Dunfermline and we get Spencer from Balamory and his daughter Raylin, AKA adult "performer" Skin Diamond. 

When I was at high school my best mate at the time was really into religion, his whole family had a right thing for Jesus, and all that stuff. 

I must've been about 12 when he offered me to take part in this open air play, in doing so I'd get a few weeks off school so it was an absolute win, turns out it was a fairly big deal and it played to more than 700 odd, with a peak of over a thousand at the weekend. Being a small sprightly tanned lad I was the thief. I got four weeks of school practicing to steal a loaf of bread then run away, mental. 

Anway to tie this in Spencer from Balamory was in it, turns out he loves Jesus aswell, never saw his daughter though. 

Edited by Grant228

On 11/06/2020 at 12:56, Axle Grease said:

Famous Dunfermline folk

Iain Banks, Author

Good Morton fan.

Back to the OP, comparing to the last time they were relegated, Hearts are swapping Rangers, Hibs, Falkirk, Dumbarton, Livingston and Cowdenbeath for ICT, Dundee, Ayr, Arbroath, Dunfermline and Morton.

Two more terraced away ends than the last time, with the all seaters being considerably less abysmal than their last visit to this division. Visit all of them once allowed.

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Did he blow his whistle?

28 minutes ago, MacGafraidh said:

The last time I came close to football violence was in Gorgie. Fat, bald, 40 something was behaving like a toddler. 

Were you embarrassed when you sobered up?

31 minutes ago, MacGafraidh said:

The last time I came close to football violence was in Gorgie. Fat, bald, 40 something was behaving like a toddler. 

Was it a Hertz fan tho, or were they playing Hibs/Cellic/Sevco? 

On 22/05/2020 at 13:52, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Hasn't it been about 40 years since Hearts played Morton, Arbroath or Ayr? Don't you fancy going to them?

We haven't seen Hearts at Scapa in a competitive match since a 0-0 draw on Boxing Day 1987. Everybody present was pished (including the players, probably), there were many cartoon characters in the WDE and Hearts had a last minute goal disallowed, prompting one of only four occasions of #scenes that season.

Morton v Hearts will be a stick-on for closed doors.

13 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

We haven't seen Hearts at Scapa in a competitive match since a 0-0 draw on Boxing Day 1987. Everybody present was pished (including the players, probably), there were many cartoon characters in the WDE and Hearts had a last minute goal disallowed, prompting one of only four occasions of #scenes that season.

Morton v Hearts will be a stick-on for closed doors.

I've heard a few old Morton fans say there was a bit of a rivalry between Morton and Hearts casuals in the 80s and the games were tasty affairs and a bit of animosity developed between the two fans and clubs. Fitba in the 80s sounds shite.

Guest Axle Grease
1 hour ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've heard a few old Morton fans say there was a bit of a rivalry between Morton and Hearts casuals in the 80s and the games were tasty affairs and a bit of animosity developed between the two fans and clubs. Fitba in the 80s sounds shite.

I can't remember that. 

On 16/06/2020 at 11:15, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Late 70s & early 80s definitely (except for the two seasons where Hearts were not in the top flight with us).

Guest Axle Grease
51 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Late 70s & early 80s definitely (except for the two seasons where Hearts were not in the top flight with us).

Hearts had CSF and were always getting mullered off Hibs CCS. 

Can't ever remember Morton having a casual group. What were they called?