Early Predictions for the New Premier

Darvel to win it
Troon Rossvale Glencairn Cumbernauld and Benburb relegated. Completely forgot about Bonnyton they will really struggle i fear. I think they will finish bottom then 4 from the other 5 
Rob Roy to show a big improvement from last season then ?

But the final league table has Glencairn sitting second bottom?
Anyway its just my predictions, I tend to get them wildly wrong each year! [emoji38]

I don't think there was a final league table. Only the champions were declared.

I think the interesting thing will dome when the respective title winners have to play off against each other.

Not discarding the SoSL winners, but just for the sake of debate - if the West teams continue to be dominant over the East clubs as they were in the Junior Cup, then the promised dreamland of bettering themselves will come a hard reality check if West teams dominate the play offs to the Lowland League and the teams from the East stagnate in their own league. That's when the silliness usually starts and teams start accruing debt at an alarming rate to try and get promotion. 

Will Talbot win the League? I hope so, same as I do every year, but it's not the end of the world if we don't as we'll still be playing the kind of clubs we've been used to over the years. If we do win, and progress - Talbot have never lost a two legged game don't forget - I think the Lowland League will be interesting. No doubt there will be some cricket scores, same as there are now, but much closer games against the top three or four. As I've said before, am genuinely looking forward to the season and the challenges it throws up - if it starts. Would love another pop at Lithgae Rose, Bo'ness, and some of the better LL teams in the South of Scotland Cup.

48 minutes ago, glensmad said:
3 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:
Darvel to win it
Troon Rossvale Glencairn Cumbernauld and Benburb relegated. Completely forgot about Bonnyton they will really struggle i fear. I think they will finish bottom then 4 from the other 5 

Rob Roy to show a big improvement from last season then ?

Im doing well also forgot about them. They will also be relegated. That makes 7  down and thats how many should be down 

1 minute ago, eastofmombassa said:

Talbot to win it. Troon saying they’re confident they have one of the best defences and midfields in the league is total nonsense.

Troon have massively underachieved the last few seasons imo. Top facilities and a more than decent budget should be at least top half  

32 minutes ago, eastofmombassa said:

Talbot to win it. Troon saying they’re confident they have one of the best defences and midfields in the league is total nonsense.

Troon More or less same team as last year lol give or take a couple players 

what happened to Reilly that played with them seen them against hurlford last year he looked a player  

Edited by Derry

Just now, eastofmombassa said:

13th last season when the season stopped with the teams below them having games in hand. Not sure what makes them think they’re in good shape when they have a similar team as you say. Jack Sherrie at Left Back is good and Ryan Stevenson has been a quality player but they’ve got nowhere near one of the strongest defences or midfields in the league.

Couldn’t tell u mate just seen them vs hurlford as I said and mind that lad that had came from kelty cracking set up at Troon 

Troon More or less same team as last year lol give or take a couple players 
what happened to Reilly that played with them seen them against hurlford last year he looked a player  

Michael Reilly has just signed for us.

As has Dylan Pooler.

2 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Michael Reilly has just signed for us.

As has Dylan Pooler.

Not the same Reilly mate he was Ben Reilly lol just looked lol

where is John gemmell these days

Edited by Derry

2 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

Big Gemmell went back to Hurlford 

Heard that but didn’t see it anywhere think I actually said on here he was going to hurlford but just never seen them announce it suppose maybe there social distancing 😂😂 

3 hours ago, glensmad said:
5 hours ago, Juniorfootball123 said:
But the final league table has Glencairn sitting second bottom?
Anyway its just my predictions, I tend to get them wildly wrong each year! emoji38.png

I don't think there was a final league table. Only the champions were declared.

Think it’s that. 

3C2B91CB-DDBA-4B9A-AB47-8CCC31DE2F3F.jpeg

7 minutes ago, glensmad said:

It's irrelevant. We'll never know who would have actually finished where. The season didn't finish, so you can't say any club finished in any position.

I can. Your club dodged a bullet and you know it.

Edited by jimbaxters