Teams training

8 minutes ago, loughton said:

Scum the lot of them.  

They have been easily the worst culprits all along in this pandemic that has taken so many lives. 

From the manager bleating on social media about how his team should be allowed to train weeks ago,  to praising them openly for getting together weeks ago .

This manager was accused of all sorts underhanded antics in the amateurs with evidence thrown in his face yet still tried to be the master of spin and weasel his way out of it. 

I've said all along rotten to the core the lot of them everything from the disgraceful manager and his horrendous antics and patter of every player being a tremendous talent to the pathetic chairman who is using a once proud little club as a plaything to a committee man and other committee men who are a absolute stain on the game not forgetting the scummy little fans who can do and say what they want as its all good under the tactics of let's get noticed at all costs coming from this parody of a so called football club. 

😂😂😂😂 biggest arsehole on here I’m sure we are concerned with what you think. 

1 minute ago, DistantObserver said:

Just about to post similar! Not darvel training, but wearing the club issue fitness trackers, which submit their data to the club emoji23.png.

It think that what Jamie Glasgow had alone of does that mean he’s a Darvel player 👀

As I said we will see 

See what ? Your club’s been caught with their trousers down.
Best thing they can do is issue a grovelling apology and hope it takes at least some of the heat off them.
The allegation that Darvel were back training was first made here on the 4th of July. For your Chairman to state publicly yesterday that he knew nothing of it, would suggest......

1- He’s telling porkies.

2 - IF he really didn’t know, then his manager and coaching team have let him and the club down badly by carrying out illegal training sessions and exposing the club to reputational damage / embarrassment ..... potential criminal / SPFL misconduct charges.

So this supporter Scottyd

Who you kidding you utter fool. 

Again trying to play people for idiots. 

Truly pathetic club from top to bottom.  

What's the fraud of a manager babbling on about this morning saying best fans in country next to a picture of an empty tiny stand at the ground.  

20200710_105730.jpg

20200710_111013.jpg

Edited by loughton

13 minutes ago, loughton said:

So this supporter Scottyd

Who you kidding you utter fool. 

Again trying to play people for idiots. 

Truly pathetic club from top to bottom.  

What's the fraud of a manager babbling on about this morning saying best fans in country next to a picture of an empty tiny stand at the ground.  

20200710_105730.jpg

20200710_111013.jpg

Haha I can assure you am not Scotty Duncan you idiot, stop letting the club take over your life 

30 minutes ago, Barney Killoch said:

See what ? Your club’s been caught with their trousers down.
Best thing they can do is issue a grovelling apology and hope it takes at least some of the heat off them.
The allegation that Darvel were back training was first made here on the 4th of July. For your Chairman to state publicly yesterday that he knew nothing of it, would suggest......

1- He’s telling porkies.

2 - IF he really didn’t know, then his manager and coaching team have let him and the club down badly by carrying out illegal training sessions and exposing the club to reputational damage / embarrassment ..... potential criminal / SPFL misconduct charges.

Have I missed several promotions?

10 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

Haha I can assure you am not Scotty Duncan you idiot, stop letting the club take over your life 

For someone that looks about 60 what kind of reply is that its one i'd expect from a 12 year old you utter cretin.  

The old club colville under proper management showing you lot up. 

20200710_113427.jpg

Edited by loughton

4 minutes ago, loughton said:

For someone that looks about 60 what kind of reply is that its one i'd expect from a 12 year old you utter cretin.  

The old club colville under proper management showing you lot up. 

20200710_113427.jpg

coming from the man who sets up a different account a week to slag Darvel 

Look after yourself my friend you metal health isn’t great. 

My mental health fine trust me on that.  

I comment on all levels and areas of football in the country typical of you lot thinking world revolves around a tiny club in a village .

I like to have my say no matter who tries to stop me .

You've shown yourself up big time and once again shown up that club for what they really are. 

No doubt this will be the last day you are on here only to be replaced by another darvel egomaniac .

Clubs found to be training should be fined and the money donated to an nhs charity.
The ‘if ten of our players just so happen to be at Marr hall wearing training kit and stumble across the gaffer then thats just a coincidence’ approach is bold at best.
i wonder if one of those players is injured or hurt in a workplace accident if darvel would be found liable.
There probably are some other clubs training but for that Gall numpty to suggest ‘everyone’ doing it just attempts to generalise that everyone has sunk to their level and thats certainly not the case. No club which cares about their players wellbeing, the law and the potential impact of training during the epidemic would do so.