Teams training

4 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Whit?

But you are the new Darv€l "Rent A Gub" since the others have bailed out, certainly have a lot to say & defend recently

Okay .... put it this way then, not too hard a question for you .....

As a sponsor of a board at Recreation Park, do you think it is right & acceptable what they have done? 

I support Celtic , it’s not really any of my business to comment on 

15 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

There no spin go on Twitter and see loads of clubs being outed now 

And they will be punished as will you lot of charlatans. 

Utter disregard for the whole pandemic from this circus of a plaything easily the worst out of any club in the country which only shows you up for what you are. 

The sooner you lot are out the game and let this once proud little village club rebuild its shattered reputation the better. 

3 minutes ago, loughton said:

And they will be punished as will you lot of charlatans. 

Utter disregard for the whole pandemic from this circus of a plaything easily the worst out of any club in the country which only shows you up for what you are. 

The sooner you lot are out the game and let this once proud little village club rebuild its shattered reputation the better. 

Darvel won’t be out the game we have been going from 1889, I have lived in the village my whole life we are happy with what the club are building I think the number supporting the club show that 

Wait till Mick sees you at training at the weekend thats if you lot haven't had the book thrown at you by then. 

Like a wee creepy cult you lot have going on. 

Even the hapless Mark Guidi must be wondering what the hell he's got involved in he'll be bailing out soon enough before his reputation is even more shattered than it already is. 

31 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

There no spin go on Twitter and see loads of clubs being outed now 

You're talking a load of cack. Somebody says they've seen Talbot and the Biffs doing similar - no doubt from a Darvel fan to try and deflect blame away. Your club is wrong, absolutely so, and they're a disgrace to the game for their continued flouting of the guidelines. I really do hope they throw the book at the club. It's nothing more than they deserve.

1 minute ago, loughton said:

Wait till Mick sees you at training at the weekend thats if you lot haven't had the book thrown at you by then. 

Like a wee creepy cult you lot have going on. 

Even the hapless Mark Guidi must be wondering what the hell he's got involved in he'll be bailing out soon enough before his reputation is even more shattered than it already is. 

I will see Mick when the season starts two different Scott’s but you believe what you want.

we will see 

Edited by Scottyd

1 minute ago, TFW said:

You're talking a load of cack. Somebody says they've seen Talbot and the Biffs doing similar - no doubt from a Darvel fan to try and deflect blame away. Your club is wrong, absolutely so, and they're a disgrace to the game for their continued flouting of the guidelines. I really do hope they throw the book at the club. It's nothing more than they deserve.

I think you will find he’s not a Darvel fan, keep hoping I love how all you Talbot fans are obsessed with Darvel yous are 80% of the people who comment on their thread it’s brilliant 

1 minute ago, Ball-foot-score said:

The Talbot posters are no doubt  responding to your spin. No one is obsessed but rather sick of the absolute side show your making of the game. Cheating to gain advantage and tapping up any player that will answer the phone. It’s a wonder anyone was any time to do anything at your club with the amount of time your staff and committee spend on social media talking themselves up.

Why do they need to respond? It’s got nothing to do with Talbot 

7 hours ago, TFW said:

Are you hedging your bets with that statement?

I have a private hedge on my property,can you see me noo?.................see me noo?...................noo!   

6 hours ago, loughton said:

So this supporter Scottyd

Who you kidding you utter fool. 

Again trying to play people for idiots. 

Truly pathetic club from top to bottom.  

What's the fraud of a manager babbling on about this morning saying best fans in country next to a picture of an empty tiny stand at the ground.  

Get help mate you are making me worried.

1 hour ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Another Darv€l Deflection

Well  this should l be an easier one for you then .....

DID WEE JOHN KNOW? 

I don’t no what wee John knew or even who he is , I take it that’s a dig on what big jock knew ? Funny you should come out with that after I said I was a Celtic fan ? 

11 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

No it’s probably just another sad attempt at someone from Darvel spinning things to deflect again from the massive hole they are insistent on digging  

Its a hole they wont cant get out of the damage is done nobody takes anything they say or do anymore seriously. 

The brother is law works at brownings and they all have a right laughing and joke at the state of the club and how they are a making a fool of themselves,  old duffer with more money than sense was one remark! 

Edited by ballermk

14 minutes ago, Sgc said:

I don’t no what wee John knew or even who he is , I take it that’s a dig on what big jock knew ? Funny you should come out with that after I said I was a Celtic fan ? 

I haven't seen or read anything that is funny about what has happened recently TBH , in fact it's been the opposite ..... disgraceful 

2 minutes ago, Yogi said:

I prefer Johnny Shorts pie much more tastier than that Brownings crap emoji90.png there pies are like Darvel crusty and greasy

Chapmans of Wishaw ... best pies for me by a country mile

I mentioned this before & got all sorts of abuse/threats :ass:oops