Colt Teams (in association with Wastecoat Fashion).

On 02/07/2020 at 11:01, Golden Gordon said:

To what extent would Colt Teams benefit Scottish football? (3500 words max. per post).

To no extent.

Claims that the recent proposals were aimed at developing young players for the benefit of Scottish football are pish.

The proposals were an attempt by rangers and celtic to but even more influence in Scottish football.

If they want their players to develop by playing against men, send them on loan.

Get this colts team thing so far to f**k, please. :)

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

To no extent.

Claims that the recent proposals were aimed at developing young players for the benefit of Scottish football are pish.

The proposals were an attempt by rangers and celtic to but even more influence in Scottish football.

If they want their players to develop by playing against men, send them on loan.

Get this colts team thing so far to f**k, please. :)

I agree, the whole idea is hoopla. It's seemingly not enough for the OF* to dominate one division these days. This thread was set up to stop this argument infecting other threads. 

19 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

I agree, the whole idea is hoopla. It's seemingly not enough for the OF* to dominate one division these days. This thread was set up to stop this argument infecting other threads. 

Just to clarify, I'm not criticizing your thread - just  proposals to introduce colt teams.

the old frim attempting to use this as an opportunity to extend their already vast influence - get them to f**k.  

1 minute ago, paranoid android said:

Just to clarify, I'm not criticizing your thread - just  proposals to introduce colt teams.

the old frim attempting to use this as an opportunity to extend their already vast influence - get them to f**k.  

No worries. I also strongly disagree with the whole idea and anyone trying to argue that it would be beneficial to Scottish football as a whole,  as opposed to the benefit of two clubs, is either deluded or in denial.

16 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

You will need to explain why the influence is bad for the game?

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You will need to explain why the influence is bad for the game?

I don't believe he does.  I'd counter you'd need to explain why the arse cheeks need any more in the way of power in Scotland at all and why any changes, e.g. colts, would be exclusively available to them.  After all, we've certainly thrived in recent years.  Oh, wait.

6 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

I don't believe he does.  I'd counter you'd need to explain why the arse cheeks need any more in the way of power in Scotland at all and why any changes, e.g. colts, would be exclusively available to them.  After all, we've certainly thrived in recent years.  Oh, wait.

I've said before it makes no difference to which colt teams play in league 2 plus the influence of the arsecheeks will never change and will still be the status quo.

23 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

I enjoyed it the last time, so thanks for the kind wishes - that's given me a wee boost, and restored my faith in humanity - what a beautiful moment. :)

It will be good for Hickey's development and all the young talent in the tarts team to play in a lower league.