Colt Teams (in association with Wastecoat Fashion).

Just now, tree house tam said:

Being a Buddie you can show him at least half the way.

I'm sure you're just setting them up for me Tam, because you know what my reply would be.. ;)

We should do this immediately as the only thing stopping the OF developing world class Scottish talent is *checks notes* League 2 football.*

It'll also mean the OF can hoover up the best talent from other clubs before inconvenient things like transfer fees come into play.

*Doesn't this mean the Rangers class of 12/13 should be world class by now?

One thing we're always told is that "colt teams benefit the national team" but the pool of players has actually been quite good.  Looking at smaller nations who've qualified for tournaments in recent years, I'd say Scotland's pool of players was just as good or better than the likes of Northern Ireland, Ireland, Iceland, Finland etc.  The reason Scotland haven't qualified for anything in 22 years isn't down to having a rubbish team, more down to poor management.

Edited by Highland Capital

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

To what extent would Colt Teams benefit Scottish football? (3500 words max. per post).

f**k all. Now how do I fill the other three thousand four hundred and eighty three words?

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

f**k all. Now how do I fill the other three thousand four hundred and eighty three words?

Write "f**k all" One thousand seven hundred and forty one times. Then write "f**k".

39 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Imposing this thread on League Two doesn't seem fair, can't see the benefits of it.

Oh, I don't know, I hear that we are losing lots of posters to forums on other boards, the added traffic from Premiership club posters could be the sort of impetus they need.

21 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

One thing we're always told is that "colt teams benefit the national team" but the pool of players has actually been quite good.  Looking at smaller nations who've qualified for tournaments in recent years, I'd say Scotland's pool of players was just as good or better than the likes of Northern Ireland, Ireland, Iceland, Finland etc.  The reason Scotland haven't qualified for anything in 22 years isn't down to having a rubbish team, more down to poor management.

I’ve been saying this on here for years.  

We had a better squad than about 5 teams at Euro 2016. But one of the worst, stubborn manager in the whole continent.

Edited by TheScarf