Bo'ness United FC Lowland League 2020/21

Deanburn Dave

On 19/05/2021 at 19:26, Bublue said:

Bo’ness united had the opportunity before npa was formed to take ownership of park that they looked after never owned out right.

if npa fail it will fall back into hands of falkirk council and then  they are in a mess 

on the athletic front im more concerned about our chairman greeting in paper about losing funding 

surely united should be working harder to out fox the opposition and as a famous manager said welcome the chase of the parasites of athletic instead of greeting like a child 

Any idea who's best to contact to purchase a couple of boness athletic season tickets for next season ideally with hospitality. 

thanks

On 29/04/2021 at 22:05, Deanburn Dave said:

Expect a "East of Scotland thread for this pish" response from 8mile but thought I would post here that Bo'ness Athletic FC have successfully joined the EoSFL.

Congratulations to the BA's !!

Shame they didn't go with Bo'ness Juventus.

3 minutes ago, arnlow said:

fine got details i needed thanks to boness athletic for helping me out! 

Try to understand.  Would you go to Hibs asking for Hearts tickets details.  Athletic are now (judas) rivals, certainly not friends, so don't get uppity.

10 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Google "Bo'ness United teamware" Fuzzy and top of the searches is RJM Sportswear. Electric Blue Puma home strip or the white away strip.

Cheers Dave. Will pain me but is Grandkids birthdays coming up !

2 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

For you that are on Facebook check out the Linlithgow Rose page - you will catch some top notch tunes from Kinneil.

Possibly the best thing from Bo'ness apart from the road to Linlithgow.

Ah the usual crap but a good sign that things ARE getting back to normal.

I believe you guys are in for Jamie McCormack from BSC.
That signing confirmed in the Journal by Max. Max says he is one of 10 players on pre-contract but he won't name the others out of respect to their current clubs as they are still under contract. Max says they have a strong squad now with "18 or 19 outfield players".

Based on what Max said in the Journal we now have "18 or 19 outfield players".
Max said we have 10 new signings . AlanCamelonFan gave us 6 names from Camelon and we have posted in here 4 other players. The BU announced Locke,  Stevenson and Grant had all signed on so that leaves Five or Six names returning from the following 9 :-

Hunter, Jacobs, Macgregor, Turnbull, Faulds, Comrie, Gemmell Anderson Miller.   

Have I missed anyone ?