OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

And another!

He's been on loan in the Portuguese top flight for the last 18 months.  7 goals in 39 games isn't amazing, but it works out to a goal every 239 minutes of football, which isn't too bad.

Interestingly, although he only scored 2 goals last season when his team finished bottom, he got 5 in 12 the season before when they were finished 7th. You'd hope it's a Shankland type situation where he'll excel in a team higher up the league.

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The new 3rd kit is as retro as conceivably possible 

IMG_0081.jpeg

Not liking these shorts they're wearing. What's wrong with trousers? Not a plunging neckline among them. 🤨😉

39 minutes ago, DC92 said:

And another!

He's been on loan in the Portuguese top flight for the last 18 months.  7 goals in 39 games isn't amazing, but it works out to a goal every 239 minutes of football, which isn't too bad.

Interestingly, although he only scored 2 goals last season when his team finished bottom, he got 5 in 12 the season before when they were finished 7th. You'd hope it's a Shankland type situation where he'll excel in a team higher up the league.

Vargas and Tagawa out the blue, belting 3rd kit, and Hibs embarrassing themselves. Good Thursday IMO.

18 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

I thought they done OK, when the interviewer was clearly being an awkward p***k; they've got jobs to do and they're doing it; the way it is is the way it is; there wasn't another way except tearing up what the club has done for the past few months and getting some nobody and his management team in, someone who would make a mess of it anyway

Then the Hearts support would go mental at the club for doing that

🤣

I just checked in to see the reaction to the car crash interview and I'm loving the 'nothing to see here' line being taken.  Well played.

taga.thumb.png.0125d86ec2d7f76122d02dac7ec6293a.png

Be interesting to see how he gets on, based on this.

Quick look suggests he doesn't do much in the build up and instead just sits on the last man making runs in behind for 90 mins.

A budget Furuhashi to me.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Quick look suggests he doesn't do much in the build up and instead just sits on the last man making runs in behind for 90 mins.

That's never going to look good; you got any from his time in Japan?

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

3 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

That's never going to look good; you got any from his time in Japan?

-

Kyogo looks shit on these too tbh, its hard with players who don't do much.

Not got anything on Japan, but might need to download their league since its seems a market for Scottish clubs just now.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cheers. I think a budget Furuhashi is pretty much exactly what we're after.

Do you know how this compares to the season before? Seems like he was doing better when his team were top half.

Just now, DC92 said:

Cheers. I think a budget Furuhashi is pretty much exactly what we're after.

Do you know how this compares to the season before? Seems like he was doing better when his team were top half.

He needs to have played 600+ mins to appear so think he just missed out on the season before, so can't show that.