OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

11 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Great to get Tagawa done, really excited by him.

Kind of disappointed i dont think ill be at the game tomorrow, as i wanted to see how close the Kyogo comparison would be.

Its highly likely our defence is a bit of a mess tomorrow, as it either contains 2 players who've only been at the club a week, or a CB partnership thats never played together before, or a clownshoe CB partnership that conceded 2 to Stirling, or a combination of all three.

A striker with great movement to break an offside trap should run riot. 

2 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Lewis Neilson off to Partick on a season long loan, option to bring him back in January.

Good idea, I think - he looks promising, but he needs regular game time to kick on.

Yep, happy with that. Hopefully get a good few starts. He just needs to learn the physical side, when to use his body etc. He's great on the ball and us a bit of a unit.

On 01/08/2023 at 12:17, DC92 said:

Not familiar with those quotes, but it's probably reasonable to suggest Paterson was a Neilson target rather than being identified through the scouting system. Likewise Devlin. After Neilson left, getting Paterson in would still have been a no-brainer if possible, but the same logic doesn't really apply to Devlin.

Original point was, rightly or wrongly, it's not really been our style recently to target Scottish-based players who are under contract.

As a veteran of this website, I can assure you both have been P&Bisms for ages.

Seethe and a miss.

That could have potential...

4 hours ago, Empty It said:

Craig Gordon saying on Scarves Around The Funnel that he reckons he'll be back in a couple of months, ridiculously quick recovery time considering the nature of the injury if that's the case.

Agree. However I hope he comes back (assuming he does) at a good level. Fun as it is to laugh at the Hibees, Marshall's decline has been absolutely tragic. Wouldn't want to see one of our heroes go out like that 

19 minutes ago, MariusZaliukas said:

Your chat is fucking horrific

They thought we were doing f**k all in the transfer market and have added Tagawa, Vargas and Lowry in a few days. To go along side Shankland, Boyce, McKay and Oda. I smell both goals and the vermins fear.

Edited by Hendricks

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Loans from Rangers are not for me.  Good player though

Bit of an odd one - leaving aside the fact I'm not a fan of loans from clubs in the same league, it's a bit of a slap in the face to those who have come through our Academy and are, allegedly, on the brink of a first team run.

I can imagine the fans will be very quick to judge Lowry for the facts others have mentioned, should be giving our youngsters a shot rather than loaning Sevco young players.

Also thought Lowry was on the verge of breaking into the Rangers team so strange one imo.

Just now, Empty It said:

I can imagine the fans will be very quick to judge Lowry for the facts others have mentioned, should be giving our youngsters a shot rather than loaning Sevco young players.

Also thought Lowry was on the verge of breaking into the Rangers team so strange one imo.

We have very, if any, youngsters who are good enough for first team football currently. Lowry will never make it at Ibrox but he might well be a very good player for us both this season and in the future if he doesn't go back to Ibrox. 

Just now, Hendricks said:

We have very, if any, youngsters who are good enough for first team football currently. Lowry will never make it at Ibrox but he might well be a very good player for us both this season and in the future if he doesn't go back to Ibrox. 

Finlay Pollock is close to the first team, younger and ours. He might not be as good as Lowry just now but he certainly won't be if he doesn't get chances.