OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

6 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It's almost as if managers are constantly under short term pressure and scared to take risks in pursuit of longer term benefit

There is that but it's meant to be top class facilities and I was hoping that would mean top class young players.

It doesn't seam to be working out like that. The Covid stuff would have been a set back but it's been a while since a group of kids came through the ranks.

I agree with VG about the 90s and early 00s when we'd just chuck some young players in. 

I do remember reading that post-administration we had to re-build the academy. The last batch of youth players was Paterson, Walker etc al but after they came joined, as what 12 year olds, there was a shortfall due to lack of investment towards the end of the Romanov era. However that cohort was some time ago now and I'd have thought it was back up and running?

Why have a section of Hearts fans started jumping up and down and crying whenever another club mentions tickets at Tynecastle?

Loads of paranoid Hearts fans getting oddly touchy about Saints mentioning they're giving season ticket holders priority. Nothing remotely controversial has been said. 

Simply they're giving priority to season ticket holders because of limited allocation. 

Edited by SJFCtheTeamForMe

9 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Why have a section of Hearts fans started jumping up and down and crying whenever another club mentions tickets at Tynecastle?

Loads of paranoid Hearts fans getting oddly touchy about Saints mentioning they're giving season ticket holders priority.

Personally speaking I've not been jumping up and down which does make me worry that I may have missed a memo somewhere 

What should I be getting angry about now?

15 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Loads of paranoid Hearts fans getting oddly touchy about Saints mentioning they're giving season ticket holders priority.

They are totally obsessed with tickets and crowd wanks, this is no new development. 

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Personally speaking I've not been jumping up and down which does make me worry that I may have missed a memo somewhere 

What should I be getting angry about now?

I must stress the a "section" of the support bit as I imagine most normal people aren't offended by this. 

Saints have simply made it priority for season ticket holders so those that go every week get priority and have explaining the reason for it. 

Not every fan follows the Scottish football circus and the whole toys out the pram ticket Celtic stuff so some Saints fans no doubt will have been asking why they're doing a priority to season ticket holders... So they've explained why. 

That's upset a section of fans for some reason though.

Screenshot_2023-11-14-11-10-54-51_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.thumb.jpg.51b943158d5d6ec1f88fd34e90353bd6.jpg

11 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I must stress the a "section" of the support bit as I imagine most normal people aren't offended by this. 

Saints have simply made it priority for season ticket holders so those that go every week get priority and have explaining the reason for it. 

Not every fan follows the Scottish football circus and the whole toys out the pram ticket Celtic stuff so some Saints fans no doubt will have been asking why they're doing a priority to season ticket holders... So they've explained why. 

That's upset a section of fans for some reason though.

Screenshot_2023-11-14-11-10-54-51_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.thumb.jpg.51b943158d5d6ec1f88fd34e90353bd6.jpg

This is the first I've heard of this. I have no idea who is "jumping up and down".

I can't really think of anything I care about less than how St Johnstone choose to sell tickets.

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Loads of paranoid Hearts fans getting oddly touchy about Saints mentioning they're giving season ticket holders priority. Nothing remotely controversial has been said. 

Simply they're giving priority to season ticket holders because of limited allocation. 

Really have no idea wtf this is about,clarification needed.

Id be staggered if one single fcuk was given by anyone.

7 minutes ago, woolf said:

Really have no idea wtf this is about,clarification needed.

Id be staggered if one single fcuk was given by anyone.

That's why I'm asking you lot....? Common sense agrees with you. 

Just a couple of examples.... There's a few others but you get the drift I'm sure. 

@Hoose Ricemight be spot on as to the reasons why 😉

Screenshot_2023-11-14-12-34-58-70_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Just now, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Can you read?

Ive came and asked a question. If you don't have an answer or want to answer that's fine but your reply is utterly pointless. 

Screenshot_2023-11-14-12-41-41-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Aye, but, what?

I'm struggling to think of the last time I read anything more pointless than this. 😀

Who fucking cares?

f**k me, I must have wasted a minute on this.

2 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

Just a couple of examples.... There's a few others but you get the drift I'm sure. 

I  tutted loudly but that’s about all the outrage I could  muster and to be honest my heart wasn’t really in it

If anything it sounds like good news that even in what’s appears to be a decidedly non-vintage season for Saints there’s sufficient demand that this isn’t going straight to general sale.

Just now, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I just asked why your fans are getting all cry baby about it? So you've no idea? Fair enough. 

I think it's maybe time to stop thinking Twitter is real life, mate.

I've done you the courtesy of checking Kickback. Believe me, I don't do that lightly. No mention or evidence anybody has noticed St Johnston'e ticket sales approach. None of my Hearts-supporting friends seem to have noticed this, as the group chats continue with attacks on Naismith, loving pictures of Vlad, and discussion of which preference for breakfasts makes you a sexual deviant.

Honestly. Stop thinking Twitter is real. Nobody cares how St Johnstone sell their tickets.

1 hour ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

When you whore your stadium out to the bigot pound but think you still have grounds to talk about ticket sales. 

6 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

I just asked why your fans are getting all cry baby about it? So you've no idea? Fair enough. 

As an open, inclusive and progressive organisation Heart of Midlothian attracts a large and diverse support from all sections of society including from Edinburgh and Lothians' thriving community of greeting faced crybabies

If you don't like diversity then that says a lot about you

5 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

When you whore your stadium out to the bigot pound but think you still have grounds to talk about ticket sales. 

17 minutes ago, SJFCtheTeamForMe said:

@Hoose Ricemight be spot on as to the reasons why 😉

Point proven.