OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

Barrie McKay out for 2 months. It never ends.

Could really do with another creative option in the window. Lowry isn't doing it.

For anyone missing watching HMFC in the shut-down, mhak Kirk just completed a loan move to Accies, and they are on IPlayer tonight. Might get a game.

IMG_5822.jpeg

Edited by Kyle Reese

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Surely there are better players at the likes of Morecambe F.C. in League 2. 

Bravo! 😄

Quite like the idea of having Handa and Dhanda in the same team though. Would amuse me for a few minutes or so. A bit like the Clark Kent team sheet at the moment.

5 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

For anyone missing watching HMFC in the shut-down, mhak Kirk just completed a loan move to Accies, and they are on IPlayer tonight. Might get a game.

IMG_5822.jpeg

Can anyone tell me why I am unable to edit Kirk’s first name? Every time I do it, it defaults to the above.

19 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Can anyone tell me why I am unable to edit Kirk’s first name? Every time I do it, it defaults to the above.

There used to be a Hearts poster on here by that name who had a penchant for sticking a Celticy "h" into various team/player names, so the swear filter was amended accordingly. Bit of a blast from the past.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

There used to be a Hearts poster on here by that name who had a penchant for sticking a Celticy "h" into various team/player names, so the swear filter was amended accordingly. Bit of a blast from the past.

Seriously? :lol: 

That’s mental stuff.

10 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

I remember that boy; ****, that was a while back, must've changed his name

So, what was the score?

Did Kirk get on the pitch?

EDIT: Postponed due to Frozen Pitch

Yeah, Sod’s Law it was postponed. :( 

See the B team won 12-0 last night. James Wilson became the youngest ever hat trick scorer in the Lowland League.

Seems a top prospect that laddie.

Edited by Tony Wonder

48 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

See the B team won 12-0 last night. James Wilson became the youngest ever hat trick scorer in the Lowland League.

I had a feeling there might be a response to losing players but 12, wow! 🤣

EDIT: Also with Pollock playing too; another reason for goals

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

On 06/01/2024 at 21:55, Tony Wonder said:

I see our ladies team won 9-0 a couple of days ago, so we're doing okay.

Rotherham fans didn't rate him but this two-minute highlight reel calls him a dream full-back for clubs so I don't know what to think.

2 hours ago, DC92 said:

Rotherham fans didn't rate him but this two-minute highlight reel calls him a dream full-back for clubs so I don't know what to think.

Rotherham were getting battered every week and they had no other cover so it sounds like he has had a tough time of it in spells and they couldn't rest him. However we needed cover for the right hand side and we've got a guy who's an international and played nearly 30 championship games this season so it seems a decent short term deal.

Hopefully he'll get a bit more chance to show what he can do in an attacking sense than he did at Rotherham. He has been linked with lots of other Championship clubs so he must've been doing something right.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Rotherham were getting battered every week and they had no other cover so it sounds like he has had a tough time of it in spells and they couldn't rest him. However we needed cover for the right hand side and we've got a guy who's an international and played nearly 30 championship games this season so it seems a decent short term deal.

Hopefully he'll get a bit more chance to show what he can do in an attacking sense than he did at Rotherham. He has been linked with lots of other Championship clubs so he must've been doing something right.

He's shite.