OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

I see there are rumours that Shankland is ill and will miss the game tomorrow. Great news for Kenny Macintyre and the Sportsound lads if so.

I'm more worried about whether we'll be able to score without him.

1 hour ago, DC92 said:

I see there are rumours that Shankland is ill and will miss the game tomorrow. Great news for Kenny Macintyre and the Sportsound lads if so.

I'm more worried about whether we'll be able to score without him.

How does that coincide with VAR, that's where they thrill their pans.

Forrest new deals a good move also, would get a game from the start most teams in the league. 

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Forrest new deals a good move also, would get a game from the start most teams in the league. 

Still angling for that move, I see.

Get the chequebook out, Ann.

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

The VAR controversy well has run a bit dry over the winter break so they'll be delighted to fill another 45 minutes with Shankland to Rangers chat.

10 minutes ago, pansjambo said:

Lowry away,loan ended early

I was surprised to read in Hearts Standard that he'd only started 3 league games.

Then I checked and saw he'd actually started 10. Maybe they're only counting the games where he kicked a ball.

With Halliday and Lowry going you'd like to think we've got somebody lined up. We definitely need someone to fill the creative void with McKay out.

4 minutes ago, DC92 said:

I was surprised to read in Hearts Standard that he'd only started 3 league games.Then I checked and saw he'd actually started 10.

Maybe they're only counting the games where he kicked a ball.

With Halliday and Lowry going you'd like to think we've got somebody lined up. We definitely nee

d someone to fill the creative void with McKay out.

True

Hopefully we never lower ourselves to signing a player on loan from either of them again.

Good riddance to Holliday as well, we've had a nice cleansing of Rangers diehards recently.

McGovern & Halliday were right out the picture and Lowry wasn't a starter so none moving really weaken our squad. With Tait and Pollock in first team contention, plus injured players (Boyce, Grant etc) due back soon only McKay is out long term.

Perhaps we'll sign someone, perrhaps not. Wait and see........

2 hours ago, Darren said:

Hopefully we never lower ourselves to signing a player on loan from either of them again.

Good riddance to Holliday as well, we've had a nice cleansing of Rangers diehards recently.

Shanklands still there I think. 

Lowry - I thought there was a player in there, surprised to see him go. 

Halliday - I know the podcast etc riles people but a player who always gave his all etc and has a Derby named after him. Good lad

McGovern - Meh

Forrest - good news. He might not be the best but he always gives his all and I think does as he's told (e.g. playing LWB). I think a signing for his attitude as much as his impact (and he's becoming a decent impact sub too!)

14 hours ago, DC92 said:

With Halliday and Lowry going you'd like to think we've got somebody lined up. We definitely need someone to fill the creative void with McKay out.

It feels like clearing the decks for a Dhanda type, doesnt it?