OFFICIAL HEARTS JUGGERNAUT THREAD 2020-

2 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

So, it was a shambles when gerrard did the same with rangers then?

Gerrard kidded on he wasn't the manager of the **** to avoid a Uefa fine?  Sorry must have missed that part.

Stop talking shite to make the shambles sound normal :lol: 

I just went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I found Shankland and Devlin wandering around going through the cupboards looking confused. Then they asked me if I was the Head Coach.

The disappointment in the air when I said I wasn't was palpable. They went to the bus stop at the end of the street to ask the folk there.

I fear for the team. It's CHAOS.

7 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

So, it was a shambles when gerrard did the same with rangers then?

Gerrard did no such thing. He was the manager from the moment he walked in the door. No joint interviews with pretend gaffers.

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Was he appointed manager though?  Yes. 

Has Naibadges?  No

One is tin-pot to avoid fines, one is perfectly normal. 

Aye, it's aw tae avoid fines; we should have signed that monkey-faced glaikit looking spanish cathro twat to avoid dicks on a forum trying to rip the piss; that makes more sense 🤣

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo

3 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Did he have his Pro Licence?

Itchy. Tasty.

Was he the manager?

Just now, Craigie Jambo said:

Aye, it's aw tae avoid fines; we should have signed that m onkey-faced glaikit looking spanish cathro twat to avoid dicks on a forum trying to rip the piss; that makes more sense 🤣

Nobody is really saying that you should’ve appointed someone else - we’re just laughing at the situation Naismith’s appointment has resulted in.

Aye, it's aw tae avoid fines; we should have signed that monkey-faced glaikit looking spanish cathro twat to avoid dicks on a forum trying to rip the piss; that makes more sense 🤣

-

Yes.  And that is completely tin pot from such a massive club.   We done it or the sheep you would be ripping the piss big time.

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

Yes.  And that is completely tin pot from such a massive club.   We done it or the sheep you would be ripping the piss big time.

I don't rip the piss, I just support my team and go home; I couldn't give a fook what any other teams do

I don't rip the piss, I just support my team and go home; I couldn't give a fook what any other teams do

Yet you are clued up on Gerrards badges and who Aberdeen have tried to sign? Hmm.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Was he the manager?

Nobody is really saying that you should’ve appointed someone else - we’re just laughing at the situation Naismith’s appointment has resulted in.

I don't remember how you lot got round it because I couldn't care less; he never had his Pro licence so I am guessing someone was nominated as HC, UEFA don't recognise 'manager', they want a Pro licence holder nominated

5 minutes ago, Craigie Jambo said:

I don't remember how you lot got round it because I couldn't care less; he never had his Pro licence so I am guessing someone was nominated as HC, UEFA don't recognise 'manager', they want a Pro licence holder nominated

Gerrard had started his Pro-license course prior to joining us. So while it wasn’t complete, this allowed him to manage us in Europe while he undertook the qualification as long as it had begun before a certain date - which it did.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

Gerrard had started his Pro-license course prior to joining us. So while it wasn’t complete, this allowed him to manage us in Europe while he undertook the qualification as long as it had begun before a certain date - which it did.

Yes, that's the difference; Naismith missed the Scottish FA one, Gerrard was on the english FA one

I really don't care which FA Naismith goes with, but it seems it's a bi-annual intake with the shitty Scottish FA, so the english or irish one would be closest

-

Edited by Craigie Jambo