20/21 League Cup Group B

How many Hibs players will be away on international duty come Sunday? Just saw Gogic is away with Cyprus, don't think any are away with Scotland though. Obvs assuming Marciano is away with Israel.

If Afolabi is fit enough, he'll be away with the Ireland U21s. Aside from that, we've got everyone that isn't injured or has COVID.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

With Peterhead's loss, both Hibs and Dundee have officially qualified for the Second Round, regardless of the result tomorrow. Only question is who comes out with a chance to be seeded.

Get the half and half scarves out I reckon. 

20 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just read that's it's near been 7,000 days, over 19 years, since Dundee last won at Easter Road. I was 2. Wouldn't mind if following on from Scotland's Euro qualification that these hoodoos continue to fall tbh.

P: 14 W 1 D : 6 L: 7

Once drew 4-4 with a dreadful match day squad (The starting 11 wasn't too bad).

55 minutes ago, Girth said:

Is this buffet of elite kickball on the Samantha Fox at all? 

On Premier Sports.

Just heard Anderson's out with a suspension, which is pretty shit. Our bench is not going to be particularly useful. I'm curious to see if McPake gives any youth players or the Jamaican sensation their first start today with all these injuries and Afolabi being questionable. Depends on how seriously McPake takes this game, though I suspect he'll take it fairly seriously.

Same team as Tuesday bar one for us, as Robertson takes the place of the suspended Anderson. Hamilton stays in net after his clean sheet, not surprised really especially with Legzdins only recently joining the team, but I doubt many Dees will be chuffed with that.