EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The somewhat ironic insomniac's dream tonight as The Arsenal host Newcastle.  It's almost certain to put you to sleep, but it'll be 4-4 like that game a few years ago, now I've said that.

Did they not just play each other?

21 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Why are we talking about Man U and Liverpool 20 mins from kick off of another game?

Only sky could spend 40 minutes looking back on a uneventful 0-0 draw. 

Watching Carragher and Neville arguing was better than the actual match right enough. 

Newcastle are playing quite well. I don’t get what Bruce was coming out with though, about not listening to the players anymore - he’s the manager, he should have been telling them from that start how to play, not the other way around.

8 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Newcastle being cut apart at will here. Dreadful attempt at clearing it from Clark 

For all their good defensive work in the first half, they’ve been awful second half. They are probably lucky that there are a few equally as awful teams below them right now.

7 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Bruce probably has enough about him to just keep them out of trouble but if they're anywhere above 14th they'll have done well. 

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

For all their good defensive work in the first half, they’ve been awful second half. They are probably lucky that there are a few equally as awful teams below them right now.

I didn’t see the first half, but they’ve been appalling since I’ve turned it on. Arsenal should have more than 3, without really having to be particularly great.

If they can stay up at all, they’ve done well IMO.