Camelon juniors 2020-2021

5 hours ago, Spyro said:

Talking of immaturity, Camgenta getting pumped again even with the hammer thrower getting himself sent off before he gets on

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal 

Good to see the traditions of Syngenta lives on, all mouth no action.

Angry Rogers.

See they put an under 20's player in to do post match interview.  Where was the "director of football". Laughable joke club.

15 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

Angry Rogers.

See they put an under 20's player in to do post match interview.  Where was the "director of football". Laughable joke club.

They always do a manager/Coach and a player.  Martin Mooney was interviewed aswell. Time you and your 2 cronies stopped embarrassing yourself and concentrated on your own club Camelon Juniors. Since we are now Syngenta

1 hour ago, searchers1963 said:

They always do a manager/Coach and a player.  Martin Mooney was interviewed aswell. Time you and your 2 cronies stopped embarrassing yourself and concentrated on your own club Camelon Juniors. Since we are now Syngenta

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

I think a straw poll is required; are they to be known as:

CAMGENTA FC

or

SYNELON FC

Camgenta more footbally but Synelon; suggestions on correct pronunciation please, probably funnier.

1 hour ago, HorseyGhirl said:

I think a straw poll is required; are they to be known as:

CAMGENTA FC

or

SYNELON FC

Camgenta more footbally but Synelon; suggestions on correct pronunciation please, probably funnier.

Is linlithgow. Camelon rose because actually the same thing happened where they took management and all their team. 

If syngenta had have had an operation to run a senior team they could have continued but because they didn't that's why they folded. I love the pot calling the kettle stuff from the camelon rose faithful

32 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

Is linlithgow. Camelon rose because actually the same thing happened where they took management and all their team. 

If syngenta had have had an operation to run a senior team they could have continued but because they didn't that's why they folded. I love the pot calling the kettle stuff from the camelon rose faithful

Furlough

Don't recall our actions putting another club out of business.

54 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Furlough

What about tax avoidance dispite claiming you dont do that. What about A player who did get paid but claimed he didn't and the manager paid him? How did said person pay tax dispite claiming they wouldn't do cash in hand for work  o way to avoid the taxman 

20 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Don't recall our actions putting another club out of business.

Neither did we. The club folded because they didn't have the means to continue a first team.

If syngenta had continued next season but with  bunch of young lads again that would be OK.

It's exactly the same because your club have never developed young players you've relied on other teams. 

Even though syngenta were seen as big spenders young guys still coming through ryan Wilson scored the pen yday, James mallon started a few games as did Campbell Tully who went to sauchie. 

Don't take it so seriously man.

I don't wish any club to fold. Was quite happy to see Syngenta progressing like they were, ultimately the way they have folded is very poor and does not shine a good light on our non league. 

Just be happy that your club have a bit of investment and hopefully a secure future, but you cannot be surprised at the responses considering how it's came about.

For the record am not and never have been a wee rose fan. Lived in Scumbie for a few decades coaching youth football. So am well aware of Syngenta and how they behaved in the area.

Follow non league at all levels and want to see it thrive, apart from the abomination that is Podcast/Nomads/NotWelcomeinmyTown FC.

Just now, HorseyGhirl said:

Don't take it so seriously man.

I don't wish any club to fold. Was quite happy to see Syngenta progressing like they were, ultimately the way they have folded is very poor and does not shine a good light on our non league. 

Just be happy that your club have a bit of investment and hopefully a secure future, but you cannot be surprised at the responses considering how it's came about.

For the record am not and never have been a wee rose fan. Lived in Scumbie for a few decades coaching youth football. So am well aware of Syngenta and how they behaved in the area.

Follow non league at all levels and want to see it thrive, apart from the abomination that is Podcast/Nomads/NotWelcomeinmyTown FC.

I'm sure the people who came across didn't want to leave before the end of the season but they did a lot of things as the juveniles side of things folded the 20s and other stuff .

As I said syngemta could have continued but didn't have the infrastructure to continue a senior side

25 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

What about tax avoidance dispite claiming you dont do that. What about A player who did get paid but claimed he didn't and the manager paid him? How did said person pay tax dispite claiming they wouldn't do cash in hand for work  o way to avoid the taxman 

?????