Camelon juniors 2020-2021

34 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

Because as far I'm concerned its all done same for those involved in it. But theirs stuff u clearly don't know or don't want to know but ita not as simple as u make out

You haven't said what folk or even what team you refer too. Tax avoiding and underhand payments. Big accusations there. 

39 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

Because as far I'm concerned its all done same for those involved in it. But theirs stuff u clearly don't know or don't want to know but ita not as simple as u make out

Strange that Rose committee members have no idea about this but Alan does ? I smell sh***!

14 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Exactly! 

What a mess from someone trying to defend a club who still has Father Ted on the committee 

Would have been a bit of a mess for those ppl had it came out but it probably wont see the light of day now as I said only ppl who keep going on about it is 3 lithgae fans, 1 is on thr committee and for some reason u and ur Bobby failed alter ego and I'm surprised why someone who supposedly grew up in the borders lived in west lothian that supports penicuik allegedly is interested in a team in falkirk 

1 hour ago, lithgierose said:

You haven't said what folk or even what team you refer too. Tax avoiding and underhand payments. Big accusations there. 

51 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

It's from the camelon time not lithgy time

Well I didn't have Committee Member admits club indulged in tax avoidance on my Sunday bingo card. Staggeringly stupid to acknowledge that on a public forum.

Surely someone at Carmuirs has to step in and stop this shit show.

33 minutes ago, drs said:

Well I didn't have Committee Member admits club indulged in tax avoidance on my Sunday bingo card. Staggeringly stupid to acknowledge that on a public forum.

The club didnt. A person did?if they did what they said?

34 minutes ago, drs said:

And that person is now at linlithgow rose same with the player in question 

37 minutes ago, drs said:

Tax avoidance is legal. I think you mean tax evasion.

1 minute ago, Stag Nation said:

Tax avoidance is legal. I think you mean tax evasion.

Ah yes, of course.

5 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

And that person is now at linlithgow rose same with the player in question 

Doesn't matter where they are now - you've admitted on here that Camelon Juniors indulged in tax evasion. I can only assume that as a committee member you condone the club breaking the law.

2 minutes ago, searchers1963 said:

No reply to me no when u made a rip roaring James hunt of yourself as usual

I was working my way backwards - only one person on here continually making a clint of himself. Maybe log off and learn to read a room.

1 minute ago, drs said:

Doesn't matter where they are now - you've admitted on here that Camelon Juniors indulged in tax evasion. I can only assume that as a committee member you condone the club breaking the law.

That's not what happened at all and the club wouldn't get done for it would be the person as it wasn't done by the club as the club would have paid tax when they paid him.

But it was claimed by the player hadn't been paid by the club and this person paid them out of their own pocket dispite telling me they wouldn't do cash in hand jobs as you can't dodge the tax man