What are you doing for the Serbia playoff?

Gordopolis

30 minutes ago, velo army said:

Watching in my flat while my flatmate (a non fitba supporting weirdo from Wick) looks on in utter bafflement at my understandable and completely proportionate emotional reactions to the game.

I can't fuckin wait for this.

And I support Gannonball's decision to laugh at all the Scotland da's* as I take pride in being a warm and inclusive support.

*Presuming we win. Should we lose he can take his tattie-deprived face for a shite.

Tbh I would like Scotland to win, I just wont dwell too much if they don't like a Celtic game. I just find some of the comments/claims in this part of the forum outlandish, quite a lot are from the roaster Im about to quote below

28 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Yeah totally man, its a completely normal thing to do to come onto the tartan army section to tell lots of people talking about the Scotland that you're totally not interested in them. 

I do that all the time actually, just last week I went onto the Stirling Albion thread just to point out I'm not really interested in how they're getting on.  Not fandan behaviour in the slightest.

I didn't come on to say I wasn't interested. You called me a plastic paddy which Im not really. 

Edited by gannonball

Just now, gannonball said:

Tbh I would like Scotland to win, I just wont dwell too much if they don't like a Celtic game. I just find some of the comments/claims in this part of the forum outlandish, quite a lot are from the roaster Im about to quote below

I didn't come on to say I wasn't interested. You called me a plastic paddy which Im not really. 

Of course, you came on the scotland forum. To tell everyone you don't like Scotland fans. And also imply how cool you were for doing this at the same time.

40 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Just admit you're a fandan and move on. Grow from it.

Anyway, I'll using the game as an excuse to flout social-distancing rules, possibly infecting vulnerable people with Covid. Looking forward to it. 

Err,I was born in Ireland ? Tbh Im not arsed about supporting Scotland or Ireland plus International football should really be suspended at the mo. The tartan army forum does seem to bring out the roasters roaster like yourself though so I suppose not all bad really
Ive been on the COYBIG forum having a nosy at Republic Fans comments in the past. I think its interesting to read what the opposition fans are saying.

Not sure why other folk get so partisan about it all though.

Just now, V.Aye.R said:

Ive been on the COYBIG forum having a nosy at Republic Fans comments in the past. I think its interesting to read what the opposition fans are saying.

Cool, now go back on that forum and post how your not a Republic of Ireland fan.

And how you just like coming on their forum because you think they spout alot of shite and it makes you laugh. Also that you feel superior to them, because you don't support their country.

See what reaction you get. 

Come back and tell us. Ill not be on it myself.

Cool, now go back on that forum and post how your not a Republic of Ireland fan.
And how you just like coming on their forum because you think they spout alot of shite and it makes you laugh. Also that you feel superior to them, because you don't support their country.
See what reaction you get. 
Come back and tell us. Ill not be on it myself.
In my experience, scotland 'elite' fans are amongst the most odious and attention seeking folk going.

The "Scotland Da's" comment i think is therefore valid.

Imagine not wanting to hear anything except your own views. Thats quite insular.

In my experience, scotland 'elite' fans are amongst the most odious and attention seeking folk going.

Imagine not wanting to hear anything except your own views. Thats quite insular.
The elder tartan army foot soldiers who wear the funny hats are generally 'chip on shoulder' arseholes

The elder tartan army foot soldiers who wear the funny hats are generally 'chip on shoulder' arseholes
Don't forget the 3ft feathers and the "I gave money to kids in Belarus, therefore i can be an ignorant arsehole everywhere I go" attitude.

....Id assume each was a wee VL unless they didn't go to the football with their wives.

Don't forget the 3ft feathers and the "I gave money to kids in Belarus, therefore i can be an ignorant arsehole everywhere I go" attitude.

....Id assume each was a wee VL unless they didn't go to the football with their wives.
Sort of people that would be demanding 'no condom use' in some backwards European Brothel.

1 hour ago, V.Aye.R said:

Must admit I have been perversely enjoying the fact that they thought Duffy would skoosh the SPFL. Often they turn their nose up at irish players playing in Scotland because of the standard yet moan that LOI players get overlooked all the time. If anything I get more passionate about defending the scottish leagues to people than I will about the Scottish national team.

Edited by gannonball

57 minutes ago, V.Aye.R said:

Ok so go to COYBIG  forum and tell them, you don't support them. And think that "some" of their fans are idiots.

Then come back and let me know what they said.

You may get the odd lilly livered pansy saying "oh don't be partisan". But the majority will rightly be telling you to bugger off.

Ok so go to COYBIG  forum and tell them, you don't support them. And think that "some" of their fans are idiots.
Then come back and let me know what they said.
You may get the odd lilly livered pansy saying "oh don't be partisan". But the majority will rightly be telling you to bugger off.
I dont need to, there's enough weirdos like yourself right here [emoji7]

Just now, V.Aye.R said:

(you're not your)

I do get it, I dont get why you care. Are you the P&B mod standing up for all that is true and just?

You don't, you have missed the point numerous times. Forget it.

Personally I dont wear one of those hats with a feather, or a kilt. Or actually go to away games or anything like that.

But I also don't hate or dislike a large group of people because they choose to wear a hat.

Whats stranger than wearing a hat with a feather. And a kilt. Is logging onto forums of teams you don't support to tell them you don't like them. Thats definitely stranger.