Dunfermline Vs Hearts

Possibly punting the stream as publicly as possible as a reaction to that mad ex pat bloke over on the Pars forum who was trying to claim the board only care about UK based fans. The guys constantly trying to stir shit for the ParsTV folk which is bizarre given they are volunteers providing a service, sometimes the only service just now, for us to watch games. You get some truly deranged individuals on that site. 

That’s .nut for you though. Full of absolute moon-howlers. It’ll obviously be to try and promote it to ex-pats as much as possible. Think they’d have been better promoting the 50/50 draw more tbh.

Anyway, I think we’ll shape up something like this:

IMG_4900.jpg

Lewis Mayo didn’t play for the u-21s so I’d imagine he’ll go straight in ahead of Bowman, who has only played one competitive game his entire career. Far too risky to play him in such a difficult game. O’Hara to drop out for the extra midfielder and Murray/Turner in the middle for their fire power.

Cautiously optimistic here btw.

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

Possibly punting the stream as publicly as possible as a reaction to that mad ex pat bloke over on the Pars forum who was trying to claim the board only care about UK based fans. The guys constantly trying to stir shit for the ParsTV folk which is bizarre given they are volunteers providing a service, sometimes the only service just now, for us to watch games. You get some truly deranged individuals on that site. 

I would hope that the club don't give that forum the slightest bit of attention or consideration, as it definitely doesn't deserve any. As you note, it's full of weirdball roasters absolutely full of a strange, utterly undeserved sense of self entitlement. 

They'll be punting the stream for the overseas folk, the folk who can't access the BBC Scotland channel and just in blind hope that some fans will buy it.

9 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Good news for Dunfermline is that Smith and Boyce both started last night for North Ireland, so expect both to be on the bench, possibly exposing us to Jamie Brandon.

Gerry Adams: Security veteran says pressure on the state at time of  internment was 'impossible' thanks to IRA 'bedlam' | Belfast News Letter

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

The high kick that led to Murray and Gill messing up and the obvious second one.

Bit harsh but both unforced. I do think he offers something and could still be brought on if we are winning.

Cool.

So by that logic Murray and Fon Williams will be dropped for tomorrow as well?

They didn’t completely sell another goal as well though.

Murray is our best player arguably and got put under pressure from a stupid clearance. Gill just didn’t get behind the ball well and will be dropped for OFW.  I think even Wilson would admit he messed up on sat.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

They didn’t completely sell another goal as well though.

Murray is our best player arguably and got put under pressure from a stupid clearance. Gill just didn’t get behind the ball well and will be dropped for OFW.  I think even Wilson would admit he messed up on sat.

The point is that the players I mentioned were as much as fault for goals as Wilson was, so if Wilson was to be dropped for the reason of being at fault for goals then so should they.

Wait, we’re blaming Wilson for clyde’s first?  Madness.

When I first saw 2 errors I thought we were talking about clydes 2nd and the queens penalty. Which whilst isn’t great is considerably balanced by his good all round play for just about every other minute he’s played.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

The point is that the players I mentioned were as much as fault for goals as Wilson was, so if Wilson was to be dropped for the reason of being at fault for goals then so should they.

Gill should be dropped but there’s no way Murray will be. To give away two goals and also see your replacement change the game in any managers book should see him dropped but you never know. That’s just my opinion. I already said that I rate Wilson but we have a few options and Kyle deserves to play after that. Dropping Turner for Wilson to come back in would be a shocker unless he was doing a man marking job.

34 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Gill should be dropped but there’s no way Murray will be. To give away two goals and also see your replacement change the game in any managers book should see him dropped but you never know. That’s just my opinion. I already said that I rate Wilson but we have a few options and Kyle deserves to play after that. Dropping Turner for Wilson to come back in would be a shocker unless he was doing a man marking job.

Gill won't be 'dropped' as such because he knows he isn't first and knows he was standing in.

Murray won't and shouldn't be dropped.

My point is that if we drop players for a mistake in a game then we'd dropping most first teamers on a regular basis.

If someone regularly makes errors that lead to goals or f**k up our attack then yes, they should be dropped, but if players are dropped for mistakes in one game then that becomes a ridiculous and mentally untenable way of operating.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Gill won't be 'dropped' as such because he knows he isn't first and knows he was standing in.

Murray won't and shouldn't be dropped.

My point is that if we drop players for a mistake in a game then we'd dropping most first teamers on a regular basis.

If someone regularly makes errors that lead to goals or f**k up our attack then yes, they should be dropped, but if players are dropped for mistakes in one game then that becomes a ridiculous and mentally untenable way of operating.

You’re cut too shooshy