Thanksgiving Thursday

lichtie23

Possibly the most idiotic fake punt attempt I've ever seen.

What is the thought process behind snapping it, then dropping the ball deeper and spending ten fucking seconds just to get back to the LoS? 

Completely moronic whoever has come up with that. Probably the same clowns who call 4 yard route trees on 3rd and 7

It's really not the yes/no to fake punting in that situation though, it's the utterly idiotic play design. They basically turned 10 yards to go into 20 yards to go, and gave the defense all bloody day to react to the fake. 

I tell you, if I'm Jerry Jones I'm already on the sideline with someones P45 in my hand. Unbelievable.

Edited by Boo Khaki

It's really not the yes/no to fake punting in that situation though, it's the utterly idiotic play design. They basically turned 10 yards to go into 20 yards to go, and gave the defense all bloody day to react to the fake. 
I tell you, if I'm Jerry Jones I'm already on the sideline with someones P45 in my hand. Unbelievable.
I don't know, 4th and 10 in your own redzone, when only 4 points behind.

Should probably punt.

Yes, you definitely punt, but if you are going to fake it...

Jesus. I'm still struggling to believe I just witnessed that :1eye

That's up there with Griff Whalen snapping the ball with no blocking and 7 Pats waiting to obliterate the ball carrier :lol: 

Edited by Boo Khaki

Gonna upset you Boo, but my worst NFL memory is the Chargers beating the Patriots and forcing a fumble in the playoffs with very little time left.

Chargers player recovering the fumble chose to run the ball back instead of going down and fumbled back to the Patriots, who won. Think they won the Super Bowl too.

Talking around LT time. LT is the best running back in the 20 years I've watched NFL.