Raith Rovers vs Dundee FC (12/01/2021)

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

When we get our starting CBs back I think we'll finding something that works, but I knew after seeing today's line-up that we were fucked today. Hopefully Fontaine and Ashcroft are ready to go next week.

Starting Moore in midfield as well though is fucking criminal.

6 minutes ago, Girth said:

Please go McPake. 

If he loved Dundee, like his £20 a month to the 1893 Foundation is meant to demonstrate, he would negotiate a deal with Nelms and walk away.  He can’t be as thick as he comes across in interviews.  He must know he hasn’t got what it takes to be a manager.

1 minute ago, Brashy's Boots said:
3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
When we get our starting CBs back I think we'll finding something that works, but I knew after seeing today's line-up that we were fucked today. Hopefully Fontaine and Ashcroft are ready to go next week.

It's not over yet. We can still chuck it.

You're not Alloa though.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Yeah we were never getting anything out of today, the early goal I think gave us all some false hope. 

McGhee is a huge miss as well but if we can get Fontaine back and Cummings up to full fitness I think we’ll be okay 

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

What's the script with Paul McGowan? Is he done? I've seen Dundee a few times this season and I can't see what he's bringing to the table. 

(Fully aware he might now score a five minute hat-trick.)

He’s being played on the wing and he’s never a winger

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

What's the script with Paul McGowan? Is he done? I've seen Dundee a few times this season and I can't see what he's bringing to the table. 

(Fully aware he might now score a five minute hat-trick.)

McGowan lost his legs a couple of seasons ago but because he rages at his teammates that’s interpreted as being a driving force in the team!