Calamitous Celts v Atrocious Accies

With no topic less than 6 hours to kick off & despite the radio trying to give this the big build up as an 'important' game clearly no one on here gives a flying...

Accies being Accies we'll roll over & give the home team a 'morale-boosting' 3 points as we tend to do.

Anything less than a 3 goal margin defeat will be a bonus for Accies while we hope for other results to go our way.

Next.

3 minutes ago, cdisaaccie said:

With no topic less than 6 hours to kick off & despite the radio trying to give this the big build up as an 'important' game clearly no one on here gives a flying...

Accies being Accies we'll roll over & give the home team a 'morale-boosting' 3 points as we tend to do.

Anything less than a 3 goal margin defeat will be a bonus for Accies while we hope for other results to go our way.

Next.

It would also appear most media outlets appear to not give a f**k. Cant find any news regarding who's in out isolating etc. 

Anyway hopefully Johnston, Welsh etc get some game time. Don't see much point playing those who are almost certainly not going to be here next season but treading water rather than forward thinking seems to be us right now.

Thought about starting this thread earlier but the apathy kicked in and I forgot all about it.

3-0 Celtic. The Ten to be declared officially back on. Rice to comment on how good Celtic are in his post match presser. Lennon to physically assault Kenny McIntyre in his post match presser

Fulton
Hamilton Martin Easton
Hodson Stirling Odoffin McMann
Callachan
Ogkmpoe Moyo

Not a dreadful team (relatively) but I do worry about rushing Ogkmpoe back. If we can lure Ajer forward, which is pretty fucking risky, then I'd be quite confident of turning Celtic's CBs 2 v 2. Need quality to find them, though, as well as our 2 doing something good. We're going to get a complete doing in midfield.

Scott Martin is back on the bench which is a big plus, and Will Collar is back on the bench too after being ruled out for the rest of the season.

Fulton
Hamilton Martin Easton
Hodson Stirling Odoffin McMann
Callachan
Ogkmpoe Moyo

Not a dreadful team (relatively) but I do worry about rushing Ogkmpoe back. If we can lure Ajer forward, which is pretty fucking risky, then I'd be quite confident of turning Celtic's CBs 2 v 2. Need quality to find them, though, as well as our 2 doing something good. We're going to get a complete doing in midfield.

Scott Martin is back on the bench which is a big plus, and Will Collar is back on the bench too after being ruled out for the rest of the season.
Looking at that team it's like 7 defenders 1 midfielder and 2 forwards.[emoji85]

Looking at that team it's like 7 defenders 1 midfielder and 2 forwards.[emoji85]
Wing-backs that play like full-backs and central midfielders that play like centre-backs. Any fluidity annihilates us.

It's still our best defence and best available midfield for our eye-bleed style.

5 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

Another horrific selection by Rice. Would not be surprised if Celtic get 6 or 7. 

I don't have a huge issue with Rice's team selection away to Celtic, it's persevering with it for 180 mind numbing minutes in our previous games against Kilmarnock and Dundee United in that I've got an issue with.

The type of game tonight where a point shouldn't be out the question but as we'll happily give up 75% possession it probably will be.