Livi v Accies

1 minute ago, Livi96 said:

I know nothing. 

I don't think Robbo would be a huge loss in all honesty. Doesn't fit the system at all and for about 3 years he's just been rotation. He's had one good spell but beyond that he shouldn't ever be anything other than an option in rotation or off the bench. Take away that good spell and no one is complaining if he's out

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:
5 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
2-1 flatters us. 46 and a half mins of dreadful stuff. Surely got to improve in the 2nd half.

I'll be honest, I can't remember a good performance against Livi since we were both in the Championship.

Stevie May hat-trick on the Wednesday. Hat-trick on the Saturday. Both at our stadium. 

I remember being blown away by this obvious upcoming world superstar.

2 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Today's line up with McCrorie in goals again - as I already said, but Max dropped from the squad entirely is bizarre.

I think Robbo has played his last game for us also.
He is fit (Martindale mentioned this in a presser recently), but has obviously fallen out with Martindale after the sub against The Rangers.
With his contract up at the end of the season and the rumours of him signing for Motherwell, I think we won't see Robbo play for us again.

Is the Motherwell rumour genuine? Hilarious, if so.

Good player but I am pretty sure he will never reach the form he had for us again.