Dundee vs Dunfermline Athletic - 27/3/2021

17 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Before, according to Google.

Tommy had Stevie as his number one target. Meanwhile, he kept Cummings on hold in case he failed to capture Stevie. Tommy thought the deal was done so publicly stated that there was no longer any interest in Cummings. However, the May negotiations hit a major snag, at which point Hemmings became the Plan B. Hemmings eventually lost patience with this arrangement. It’s understandable. He continued on his career path with integrity in tact and we finally managed to seal the Stevie May deal and he deservedly became one of the highest-paid Saints players of all-time.

Like most former colleagues' from Perth I had the the misfortune to train and attempt to educate to a competent operational level.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ     

Mammary gland springs to mind after that posting highlighted above my good fellow.

However, feel free to redeem yourself at your earliest convenience.

LOL    

29 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

How much of that did you just make up?

Quite a lot from memory of the situation.

TBF hes not wrong.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4531064/tommy-wright-jason-cummings-stevie-may-st-johnstone-transfer-news/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4565247/st-johnstone-transfer-aberdeen-stevie-may/

May was always the main target, and whenever it collapsed we were linked with another striker. May eventually punted his agent and signed for us.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

TBF hes not wrong.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4531064/tommy-wright-jason-cummings-stevie-may-st-johnstone-transfer-news/

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4565247/st-johnstone-transfer-aberdeen-stevie-may/

May was always the main target, and whenever it collapsed we were linked with another striker. May eventually punted his agent and signed for us.

Hemmings was offered a deal. He turned you down. Then you signed May.

Are any of they 3 statements incorrect?

4 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Like most former colleagues' from Perth I had the the misfortune to train and attempt to educate to a competent operational level.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ     

Mammary gland springs to mind after that posting highlighted above my good fellow.

However, feel free to redeem yourself at your earliest convenience.

LOL    

What did you attempt to train and educate them in, good sir? 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hemmings was offered a deal. He turned you down. Then you signed May.

Are any of they 3 statements incorrect?

Yes.

2021-03-27_21-54-31.png.f9bd9ac724d6260b492bb31ba0a85daa.png

Our "move" for Hemmings never went beyond the enquiry stage. The May deal was always the priority, and was also constantly getting worked on for well over a month. The Cummings/Hemmings rumours was simply the club finding out where we stood in terms of Plan B/Plan C, according to every single report, and Tommy Wright, they were never offered anything.

Not quite sure how Hemmings could reject an offer he never received, but if it makes you feel better to think he did, then batter on. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yes.

2021-03-27_21-54-31.png.f9bd9ac724d6260b492bb31ba0a85daa.png

Our "move" for Hemmings never went beyond the enquiry stage. The May deal was always the priority, and was also constantly getting worked on for well over a month. The Cummings/Hemmings rumours was simply the club finding out where we stood in terms of Plan B/Plan C, according to every single report, and Tommy Wright, they were never offered anything.

Not quite sure how Hemmings could reject an offer he never received, but if it makes you feel better to think he did, then batter on. 

Well, that's absolute nonsense. It was confirmed by Hemmings that he said no to a contract.

I'm off to enjoy my night. Have a good one.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Well, that's absolute nonsense. It was confirmed by Hemmings that he said no to a contract.

I'm off to enjoy my night. Have a good one.

Once upon a time, it was confirmed by me that I said no to Ariana Grande. However, this isn't actually true because I've never met Ariana Grande and I've never even been in contact with her.

Just now, The Real Saints said:

Once upon a time, it was confirmed by me that I said no to Ariana Grande. However, this isn't actually true because I've never met Ariana Grande and I've never even been in contact with her.

Its a bit weird tbh. We never tried to sign Hemmings permanently at all, same with Cummings, both were just loan deals to cover us while we tried to sign May.

Not entirely sure how us asking how much it would be to loan Hemmings equals us offering him a deal, but there you go.

I have defended Crawford a fair bit on here,  but that was unacceptable tonight.

O’hara and Wighton had a couple of great finishes but they came from breaks of the ball, it wasn’t like we started brilliantly as a team.   From then on we were absolutely dominated especially in midfield and at set pieces and he did absolutely nothing to try and fix it until it was far too late.  

This run of fixtures was always going to be vital to our season and we’ve started it terribly.  Tuesday night is huge, and I’m far from confident we’ll put in the performance required.

32 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

So, what we learned tonight is that McPake is slightly more competent than Crawford. Also shows why Hearts haven’t turned up all season, but have run away with the title.

If Crawford had McPake's budget it would be more comparable. Both shi**bags when in the lead. 2-0, 3-0, neither learn. I should be celebrating but just waiting for the inevitable disappointment this season will bring. Change of manager would give hope, sadly Tommy at Killie, missed that one, but just about anyone, or even my cat, would be better than what we have

11 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its a bit weird tbh. We never tried to sign Hemmings permanently at all, same with Cummings, both were just loan deals to cover us while we tried to sign May.

Not entirely sure how us asking how much it would be to loan Hemmings equals us offering him a deal, but there you go.

Whatever lads.

I'm enjoying tonight too much to argue the toss.

You're both wrong though.