Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I’m not surprised in the slightest at this. Players are clearly not playing for him and he doesn’t even have a clue how to set us up to play before a ball is kicked.

All the signs and symptoms are there. Big changes are needed at our club. I really hope the new owners are watching and influencing the board as they will be fucking apoplectic at the shite being served.

They are minority shareholders they can bring the discussion to the table but unless they complete the purchase they can't just go and punt him which I think is what's needed.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Are the Dunfermline midfield just having an off day here or has Iain Wilson been poor for you? A bit of his dig in midfield certainly wouldn't go a miss here.

He didn’t have his best game on Saturday but he’s by far our best midfielder.   Dropping him is madness.

Raith look excellent - better all over the pitch and well worth their lead.
On this evidence don’t think Queens will be catching Rovers any time soon. Pars on the other hand have a huge fight on their hands for top 4.

That Raith first goal was a candidate for goal of season - brilliant passage of play.

Surely that useless clueless Pars reject AJ couldn’t possibly finish ahead of Dunfermline on a shoestring budget could he?

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Dunfermline need to take Wighton off and offer something else moving forward. Don't know the squad or who could be brought on, but Wighton is currently wasting a shirt in this game.

You genuinely think Wighton is the problem here? 

1 minute ago, Crawford said:

Problem no. Removing him for someone that would currently make an impact or get involved would be a smart move.

I just noticed your name, say no more.