Falkirk v Whoever is embarrassing us next.

38 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Odds on this thread maintaining life after Tuesday? The truly scary part is the FFC fans are pleading for it to still be relevant then.

Gibberish.

We are hoping PT put out the under 7's and Montrose beat them! That way our public humiliation for the season ends (until recommencing in July)

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Certainly had more of them than time spent in the 3rd tier.

But of course Falkirk Fc know nothing about Administration....

That’s correct. We have never ever been in administration. So you’ve made a wee arse of that haven’t you...

You fancy another try?

1 hour ago, Troy.1995 said:

My boss,Falkirk diehard.Dreading Monday. Scandoulos where you've ended up.FFS.its Falkirk. Am I wrong Bairns..

Posting here isn’t a telegram. You don’t get charged by the letter. Feel free to use spacing and punctuation.

15 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

That’s correct. We have never ever been in administration. So you’ve made a wee arse of that haven’t you...

You fancy another try?

I’m going to guess he’ll play it safe and go for a three stand related jibe next.

Just now, Hughsie said:

I’m going to guess he’ll play it safe and go for a three stand related jibe next.

Don’t forget the plastic pitch and no youth academy.

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Being honest we aren't. You are a sensible poster, you post on our thread a lot and there are some FFC posters that give you a hard time but on the whole your posts are relevant and true. The majority of our fans just want this season done, we are shite we know we are and we just want a line drawn under this season. God knows what our future holds if the MSG retain power, we all know we are fucked.

IDK, the level of frustration, disappointment and disgrace being aired here suggest that a turning point should be near. I’m just flummoxed that a team that was near level with us for most of last season, and was certainly equally as good, has been turned into a dumpster fire of epic proportions, it seems unthinkable that any member of the BoD could think this course is sustainable, but from the tenor of commentary here, I’m not sanguine that FFC has hit bottom.

If Rawlins has already invested for the 26% stake, surely he can make the three (or however many it is) blind mice on the BoD see the doom ahead if they don’t make a significant change in course. The simple fact that a youth academy of any sort has been put forward shows someone knows something about football, so surely there is some hope. With any luck the BoD will leave the search details to Rawlins and his team, and then be willing to rubber stamp the decision...but even that wouldn’t be an assured solution. Good luck, the FFC fans deserve much better.

1 hour ago, Duncan Freemason said:

You fancy another try?

Provisional Liquidation is nothing to shout about m9.

6 hours ago, TxRover said:

IDK, the level of frustration, disappointment and disgrace being aired here suggest that a turning point should be near. I’m just flummoxed that a team that was near level with us for most of last season, and was certainly equally as good, has been turned into a dumpster fire of epic proportions, it seems unthinkable that any member of the BoD could think this course is sustainable, but from the tenor of commentary here, I’m not sanguine that FFC has hit bottom.

If Rawlins has already invested for the 26% stake, surely he can make the three (or however many it is) blind mice on the BoD see the doom ahead if they don’t make a significant change in course. The simple fact that a youth academy of any sort has been put forward shows someone knows something about football, so surely there is some hope. With any luck the BoD will leave the search details to Rawlins and his team, and then be willing to rubber stamp the decision...but even that wouldn’t be an assured solution. Good luck, the FFC fans deserve much better.

Think this is now just a culmination of years of bad decision after bad decision. On our club thread on P&B one of our fans took the time to list all the errors our BOD have made and it was frightening. The list wasn't even exhaustive as others were adding points they had missed.

I, like others am pinning my hopes on the Rawlin's and fans working together to edge out the MSG and only then can we start to progress.

Thanks for your best wishes and good luck in the play offs.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

22 minutes ago, flyingscotsman said:

How would you price up the Airdrie v Falkirk match on Tuesday. Please give the percentages of Airdrie win, Draw and Falkirk win adding up to exactly 100%.

I will start this off with Airdrie 55% Draw 26% Falkirk 19%

Airdrie 95%, draw 4%, Falkirk 1%

Our squad is what it is, Holt will change nothing and the players have chucked it already.

Just now, flyingscotsman said:

Opposing Falkirk has been a highly profitable betting strategy in the past few weeks. I don’t see how the bookmakers can go short enough on Airdrie so looking forward to the prices

I agree, putting money on Thistle on Thursday to beat us with goals to spare would have been free money.

Just now, flyingscotsman said:

Montrose were 29/10 which was a great price but I must admit to having a few nervous moments when you went 1-0 up

I think if Morrison had scored to put us 2 up when one on one with the keeper we might have had a chance but we never looked comfortable at 1-0.

10 hours ago, Hughsie said:

Yeah, I would agree with you. Or maybe just skulk away.