Kelty Hearts Thread

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Good result neeb , again wasn't there turning into PT supporter 😂😂, think Adam's played for Utd in this cup 

Yeah that's spot on I think Kelheart.

Only about 300 crowd which is disappointing. Teams going great guns so hopefully picks up soon. Suppose Elgin only had a handful but we've been consistently 400 for home over the last few seasons.

Edited by leomessi1984

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Yeah that's spot on I think Kelheart.

Only about 300 crowd which is disappointing. Teams going great guns so hopefully picks up soon. Suppose Elgin only had a handful but we've been consistently 400 for home over the last few seasons.

Last few weeks we've been at home there's also been Rockore and Fifefest to contend with and know a good few who usually attend were at these wee festivals so should pick up with crowdsc 

Was also thinking we picked up the odd Rangers , Celtic,  Dunfermline, Raith fan on our way up the leagues if they were playing away but with it being £16 instead of under a tenner etc  we were always going to see a drop off with them as gets a bit pricey to see a team you don't really support 

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

How did the boy Russell do in that game, was his first pro start and we had just signed him from Queen’s Park youth academy been our bench keeper for most of this seasons

Solid enough Muzza. Not a huge amount to do, but it'll have been good for him before coming back yo you. Distribution was decent & he was vocal.

21 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

How many ST holders have you got this season? Something similar to previous seasons? 

Always helps having a Falkirk or Dunfermline in the same league which you don’t really have this season. 

Agreed Connor. About 180 to 200 I believe but couldn't be sure.

Pars away in the cup will be good! 

6 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Agreed Connor. About 180 to 200 I believe but couldn't be sure.

Pars away in the cup will be good! 

Do you feel the home support has stayed the same since Lowland/EOS days? Maybe another couple of years in league 1 will help establish a few new supporters to NCP 

10 hours ago, Connor7 said:

Do you feel the home support has stayed the same since Lowland/EOS days? Maybe another couple of years in league 1 will help establish a few new supporters to NCP 

It's probably increased maybe 20% or so. We were a comfortable 300+ average those days. Probable nearer 400 now, but up at 500+ when, like you say, there's a Dunfermline or Falkirk in the league. 

I agree that it'll likely take time to grow & there will be a max with the size of the village also. Having a good season (like we have thus far) will do mo harm.

On 11/09/2024 at 07:49, leomessi1984 said:

It's probably increased maybe 20% or so. We were a comfortable 300+ average those days. Probable nearer 400 now, but up at 500+ when, like you say, there's a Dunfermline or Falkirk in the league. 

I agree that it'll likely take time to grow & there will be a max with the size of the village also. Having a good season (like we have thus far) will do mo harm.

Totally this neeb , also know a few fans that unfortunately are priced out now as cost of living means somethings had to go and football was one of them also a few lads don't think it's the same as the junior days which it clearly isn't and that's something they will have to either let go and move on and get back to coming or not