One year ago today was a much better time for me

Randy71

21 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Whatever happened to that boy who would post on here pretending to be a delivery driver in New York? Can’t mind his name. 

Was it ProgressiveLiberal?

He posted a lot on a thread called Tipping.  No mention of New York but definitely about being a delivery driver.

I think he got tipped. 😊

Edited by Fullerene

12 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Was it ProgressiveLiberal?

He posted a lot on a thread called Tipping.  No mention of New York but definitely about being a delivery driver.

I think he got tipped. 😊

Just looked him up, and it seems that was the boy, previously posting as Yank Mike. I’m absolutely certain he claimed to be in New York delivering Chinese food. 

The posts I saw suggest he was Swampy anyway, who I never saw in his heyday but I believe was an absolute fruitcake. 

I remember when YankMike was posting and we ended up at the point where someone demanded he post a picture to prove he wasn’t Swampy which he duly did and it was clearly apparent nobody actually knew what Swampy looked like. This site is class at times. The world’s laziest and uncertain witch-hunt.