League Cup Winners St Johnstone V League Cup runners up Livingston

Sadly we’ve another turgid Israel match before we get back to league matters.

Should have Brown, Davidson and Gordon back from injury and with McCart being available after suspension will be interesting to see how we line up at the back.

Going for a 1-0 win for us. Looks like the wheels have well and truly come off the Davie Martindale train, despite having some weird hold over Celtic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

A draw - would be good.

Away win - would be fantastic.

Away defeat - is more than likely. 

But as i said in the other match thread, heart rules over head, we're winning this 2-1, Martindale might even go with a striker in the starting line up, ok i've taken it too far now.

This'll be like games v Hibs, where the opponents have a proper bee in their bonnet about last season and come out fully firing, so I expect Livi to go full Livi and just shell balls at us for the first 10 minutes with players high ready to press the moment we get the ball.

Will need people brave and willing to try and play through that, or it'll be a dice tossing contest where nobody takes control and we're reliant on us taking our chance and them missing it.

I'd start Bryson if he's fit I think.