Q.P. vs Falkirk

Falkirk end with ten minutes left.
346899A5-FB83-4D6B-A7BA-A25304854535.thumb.jpeg.57e1beb4199a08b74da046329c091f33.jpeg

Yep, as I said around 150 at the end.
I can spot myself in there[emoji16]
It was quite funny to see a few of the players start to approach the remainder of us to show appreciation at full time. When they heard us let them know our feelings, they decided not to venture further forward. Shitebags [emoji16]

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Given that this is probably a record defeat for us in tier three (and the worst performance I have ever seen from us over 90 mins), how exactly can you state it’s not the worst result in our history?
Nonsense…..

What about 1951, 1-11 loss to Airdrie…although it was in Division One then.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

You answered that yourself….

Except you said given it was a record defeat in the third level and then made that the worst ever without explaining why 6-0 on level three is worse than 1-11 at level one…especially given it was near seasons end, Airdrie finished third bottom, two places above you, and that that shelling was at home.

Except you said given it was a record defeat in the third level and then made that the worst ever without explaining why 6-0 on level three is worse than 1-11 at level one…especially given it was near seasons end, Airdrie finished third bottom, two places above you, and that that shelling was at home.

Jeez, we are at our lowest ebb in a long time and are playing the worst football in living memory and you want to debate why Saturday’s result was NOT worse than a defeat in two divisions higher 70 years ago wasn’t worse?
I don’t think I’ll bother….

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Yep, as I said around 150 at the end.
I can spot myself in thereemoji16.png
It was quite funny to see a few of the players start to approach the remainder of us to show appreciation at full time. When they heard us let them know our feelings, they decided not to venture further forward. Shitebags emoji16.png

Can see myself in there too

I had mainly stayed to give the players some abuse tbf 

There a distinct lack of objectivity here. A bad defeat in the lowest league you’ve been in doesn’t make it your worst defeat by default. 

IF you had sat through that 90 mins on Saturday like I did, and it was your team, believe me, you’d be agreeing with me…..