Kilmarnock vs Dunfermline - 18th Dec

Kennedy might have a knock or could have been unwell during the week. We don't know why he isn't starting. Hopefully Hughes will explain. Worth remembering that the Kennedy of last week would be great for us, but the Kennedy of almost any other game would not be.

Just now, craigkillie said:

Not even sure if it was a dive, looked like he was slipping into it. An awful decision from the ref, it didn't even look like a foul at any point.

If you're being generous you could say it was a slip that turned into a dive. 

By the end it was pretty clear he was playing up for a penalty. Twice in a few weeks we've had shocking penalty decisions go against us. 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

I think it would have looked like a penalty from the ref's position. The linesman should have had a much better view there.

I don't know how, from any side in view it was a clear dive, which is where the ref was situated wasn't he? 

Not even sure if it was a dive, looked like he was slipping into it. An awful decision from the ref, it didn't even look like a foul at any point.

If it wasn’t a dive, he wouldn’t have put thrown arms in the air then screamed for a penalty, would he? If a player did that for any other club you’d be calling it a dive.

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I don't know how, from any side in view it was a clear dive, which is where the ref was situated wasn't he? 

I think the ref was looking at from 'behind' Dorrans as it were, so he would have seen Dorrans' foot from behind and not see the small 'gap' between it and the Kilmarnock player's foot. Basically it would have looked like Dorrans did foul the player.

Edited by DA Baracus

6 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Can't wait for these things to even themselves out over the piece likes. 

I always enjoy that one. It's a complete fallacy and the ratio of errors for/against is pretty much random.