Pars vs Arbroath, 26th December

14, constrained a bit by train times in the end.*
There were 3 pubs we stayed for two in, the very first pub of the day had an absolutely ruthless barmaid with some top tier patter. 

*Was glad people had to get the train, I was dangling. 
Impressive stuff. Even more so that such a small place has a high number of establishments.

41 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
46 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
There were 3 pubs we stayed for two in, the very first pub of the day had an absolutely ruthless barmaid with some top tier patter. 

Impressive stuff. Even more so that such a small place has a high number of establishments.

We still didn't manage 10, there was loads, pubs everywhere. 

Loads of them were very decent aswell. 

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

5th of March. You can rectify this then.

Hopefully!!!!! I am genuinely hopeful that this will change in 3 weeks time you just cannot justify it if it continues to slide. See what happens in England whenever that big silly cyant decides to make his announcement. After Omicron news today I think he might just leave it you know...

On the game I’ve got the fear. I really hope we have all our squad back. If we do it’ll be interesting to see what happens at centre half but Michael McKenna should come right back in. For either Linn or Craigen, I’d be tempted to drop Bobby but only because he can make a big impact off bench as required whereas Craigen wouldn’t really do that.

We will no doubt have more covid cases, not sure if the manager will be there or not. All a bit of a shambles, what’s Dunfermline’s reasons for not letting the 500 in?
Lose even more cash policing and staffing the ground for supporters, on top of what they loose for the 2 games we had sold hospitality etc for already.

12 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Have you heard anything or is this just a guess? 

Complete guess, with everything going on, would be surprised if both teams don’t have cases or have unvaccinated players isolating as close contacts. Let’s hope it’s not the case. 

1 hour ago, Smokerson said:

Complete guess, with everything going on, would be surprised if both teams don’t have cases or have unvaccinated players isolating as close contacts. Let’s hope it’s not the case. 

Hopefully have them out the way just now after the last week or 2

13 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Practically a full squad tomorrow from what Iv heard. 

Superb

Still have a bad feeling about it. Everything’s going too good and now it’s not only us that know about it everyone does. Some amount of coverage us going top of the league got

Wighton the danger man with Thomas out and O Hara will more than likely bag his usual goal against us 

Should be absolutely buzzing for today but just can’t find any enthusiasm for it knowing that I won’t be there in person. As Iv said earlier Iv been told we are pretty much back to full strength for today so confident we can leave Fife with 3 valuable points and keep ourselves at the top of the league. Hope everyone had a cracking Xmas day. 

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Our only victories this season have been against a team top of the league and a team that starts with the letter A. The omens point to a home win. 

Are you a Tory Politician by any chance......😉

On 22/12/2021 at 22:12, Stellaboz said:
On 22/12/2021 at 22:07, Grant228 said:

Thing is, we used to have much more, than we do now

No easy games in this league - Dunfermline might be sitting 2nd bottom, but they have a squad of very good players, who have lost their mojo.

Expecting Dunfermline to tighten up their defence and try to catch Arbroath on the break.

Going for an away win - but won't be easy.

Might see an appearance from Nicky Lowe in the 2nd half - depending on how the match is going.