Pars vs Arbroath, 26th December

25 minutes ago, stan3600 said:

I suppose Nouble will get man of the match but McKenna was exceptional and that was a goal of the season contender.

Let's face it, apart from a handful of games, McKenna has arguably been mom every game this season. Imagine how much we would be raving about him if he was a new/loan signing?

Edited by Tattie36

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

Let's face it, apart from a handful of games, McKenna has arguably been mom every game this season. Imagine how much we would be raving about him if he was a new/loan signing?

Just gotten used to everyone being 7 or 8 out of 10 most weeks 

1 minute ago, HandofCod said:

McKennas strike with the two defenders turning away from the shot and the players stopping to complain when Nouble skipped past for the third …. Shocking stuff

Give Hughes his due, he did say in his post match about playing to the whistle

1 hour ago, ecto said:

Give Hughes his due, he did say in his post match about playing to the whistle

Love listening to Hughes listened to both his interviews and he’s spot on

One thing I’ve really noticed, our experience and how to play and when to play and taking extra time when we need to or fouling when we need to

Against a lot of these other teams with so many young full time inexperienced players we shit all over them at this stuff 

One thing I’ve really noticed, our experience and how to play and when to play and taking extra time when we need to or fouling when we need to

Against a lot of these other teams with so many young full time inexperienced players we shit all over them at this stuff 
Absolutely. One thing that stood out to me is that you're highly capable of winning the ball back in any area of the park... whilst we have to wait until a mistake. The amount of times you won it back 30 odd yards from goal was impressive.

13 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Being professional, knowing you're role, that's the Campbell way