WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

You can tell Vince is gone when they mention both guys here are former Bullet Club leaders. 

I always like when they talk about folks' stuff outside of WWE cos it adds to them. Pretending nothing outside of WWE exists, or that it's inferior, is fragile, boomer, moronic pish.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

You can tell Vince is gone when they mention both guys here are former Bullet Club leaders. 

I always like when they talk about folks' stuff outside of WWE cos it adds to them. Pretending nothing outside of WWE exists, or that it's inferior, is fragile, boomer, moronic pish.

Totally agree. Even the New Japan chat on the pre show was refreshing.

They've caved and have started selling single event tickets for Clash at the Castle.

Probably still ludicrously pricey mind.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

They've caved and have started selling single event tickets for Clash at the Castle.

Probably still ludicrously pricey mind.

Yeah. 10am. I'm holding out till they start giving the tickets away and then I will deign to go. 

Pleasingly, they seem to be struggling to shift them all even after going to standalone tickets.  In fact, looking at the actual seating chart, there's a lot still going, including a lot in the lower levels.  Probably looking at about 50% sold if that for the floor seats.  300 level pretty much gone even at those prices, but still seats dotted around all over the place.  Which isn't exactly surprising when your cheapest available ticket at this stage is £300 for a single event.  Absolute fucking joke.

I mean...if we're looking at the positives, a Wrestlemania that doesn't happen in the middle of the night for us would be good, but...can we just not have that be in Saudi Arabia?  You've got all these markets they've taken WWE to, and the crowds have been red hot, and any one of those would put on an insane WM.  I've yet to see anything approaching that in SA, even after they realised their f**k-up after the first "look at all those armchairs" effort.  

I know it's all the money though, and I expect they'll get their way.  The Greatest Greatest Royal Rumble it is then.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Two nights for Summerslam seems to be tearing the arse out of things a bit.

Only a matter of time until the royal rumble is the same.

Pre-show on now. Women's tag match, although there is zero doubt how this will end.

Pathetically the women, even the ref, are completely covered aside from their heads, as always happens in these shows. f**k that disgusting country and disgusting religion.