WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

Is this where Reigns returns? 

Card looks a bit w**k to be honest. The only one jumping out as being really big is Punk/McIntyre, and I could see that going the way of so many matches and falling short. Outside of that, its just...stuff. wrestling cards need variety. You can't just put on 7 vanilla singles matches on the show that's probably your 2nd biggest of the year.

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Solo Sikoa has zero business being in a PPV world title match at this stage in his career. Shades of when they would try and push someone like Hardcore Holly or Vladimir Kozlov as a legit title contender for a month.

Or putting the World Title on Sheamus 4 months after his debut...!

A 3 hour pre show is f**king mental. Surely they've got something planned and it isn't just Booker T acting deranged for the entirety.

With a 10 day old baby, I'll actually be around for this one, at least for a bit. Cannae wait to experience what the new era is like when you can't skip through all the adverts.

Edit: this is absolute w**k

Edited by forameus

2 hours ago, forameus said:

A 3 hour pre show is f**king mental. Surely they've got something planned and it isn't just Booker T acting deranged for the entirety.

With a 10 day old baby, I'll actually be around for this one, at least for a bit. Cannae wait to experience what the new era is like when you can't skip through all the adverts.

Edit: this is absolute w**k

Congrats mate!

wasn’t planning on staying up but I’m not sure how much sleep I’ll get tonight😂😂 

if I sleep I’ll watch this after the game tomorrow evening.

3 minutes ago, forameus said:

The whole bendy entranceway stuff has gone from being a one off because they were at a baseball stadium to seemingly the norm.  Not a fan.

I don't mind it, very early 90s vibe.