East Fife vs Clyde

3 minutes ago, 7 Eleven said:

Do you know what season the original run was? 

Also, I wonder if any East Fife manager has had a worse start to their tenure.

Apparently it was the six matches EF played in the 1982 League cup group stage, two ties each against East Stirlingshire, Partick Thistle and Brechin.

Ironically, the next match was a league game against the Shire which was won 3-1. Then, remarkably, a 0-0 against Brechin!

This is quite a useful site for finding out that sort of thing: https://www.fitbastats.com/eastfife/index.php

I felt at time East fife claim for a pen was a stonewaller and thought ref was maybe even things up at the end

On 2nd viewimg ours indeed wasnt and glad to have got a point with parry save 1v1.

We dont look a 10th placed team but not sure we.ll do better than 9th between now & end o season due to severe lack of goal threat/player

9 hours ago, LJClyde said:

A man who has not been convicted of any crime and only lost a civil case on the balance of probability based on zero evidence from a judge who is about as qualified enough to hand down a judgement in a criminal case as a joiner is.

Are you saying that no evidence was led in the case in the Court of Session by, or on behalf of, either the Pursuer or the two Defenders? Have you read the judgement in the case? Could you also expand on your assertion that a judge sitting in the Court of Session would not also be qualified to sit in a criminal trial in the High Court?

I've just watched the highlights which reflect how poor the match was

I'd liked to have seen the incident near full-time where the ref gave a foul after the East Fife goalkeeper dropped a high ball, resulting in a Clyde player scoring a disallowed goal.
Looked a soft foul to me at the time.

9 hours ago, haufdaft said:

I've just watched the highlights which reflect how poor the match was

I'd liked to have seen the incident near full-time where the ref gave a foul after the East Fife goalkeeper dropped a high ball, resulting in a Clyde player scoring a disallowed goal.
Looked a soft foul to me at the time.

It’s honestly one of the dullest games I’ve watched involving us and that’s saying something.