Aberdeen v Celtic

Yep, whether it's Strathclyde 25 years ago, or greater Glasgow now, it's the same self serving pool of part time officials tasked with helping the green and blue ugly sisters at every opportunity to the detriment of fair play and a fair  competition.

Boys in green benefited on this occasion. 😁 

The pathetic duo.

2 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

Yep, whether it's Strathclyde 25 years ago, or greater Glasgow now, it's the same self serving pool of part time officials tasked with helping the green and blue ugly sisters at every opportunity to the detriment of fair play and a fair  competition.

Boys in green benefited on this occasion. 😁 

The pathetic duo.

stop talking rose mcgowan GIF

3 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

That your intellectual retort jinky? Oh my, was it a PhD in sectarianism you studied for? Or did you just get P.E. and pick litter up in the playground when you weren't jagging up behind the bike sheds?

You couldnae lace Peter Weirs boots min 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nah an intellectual retort would just fly over your head. Much easier to use the paint by numbers approach for you however i do have concerns that you may eat the crayons.

Aye, I can understand someone of your limited intelligence and ideologies to think that being anti sectarian or against all forms of religous bigotry to be a crayon eater. 

Is it crayons you use in faith schools? I wouldn't know 😁

Obviously you don't understand because if that's what i thought i'd also be calling myself a crayon eater.

And is that because you ate them all?

12 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

You're the guy who thinks you paint with crayons buddy. Didn't want to show your primary school education up.

It is actually possible to complete a paint by numbers with crayons btw, much safer to use in the house and protects the furniture

Funny that you actually took the point literally though

I'll leave the crayon expertise to yourself my friend. Obviously an obsession you have, perhaps you have shares in Crayola...who knows. 

Expertise would suggest more than limited intelligence, make your mind up eh? 

Is it just literal when you want it to be?

Like when it's only not fair if it's a rangers leaning official officiating his team? 

You stick to the painting by numbers with crayons to help with your PTSD buddy. Big hugs and kisses, I feel so much safer that a crayon expert has protected my country from water based paints 😘

25 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

Is it just literal when you want it to be?

Like when it's only not fair if it's a rangers leaning official officiating his team? 

You stick to the painting by numbers with crayons to help with your PTSD buddy. Big hugs and kisses, I feel so much safer that a crayon expert has protected my country from water based paints 😘

Says quite a bit about you that in failing to actually make a credible point that you then feel it acceptable to start making fun of serious mental health conditions and disabilities. Any other protected characteristics you fancy having a go at tonight? You have chalked off faith and disability so fancy a go at sexuality or race?

Or do we just settle for the fact you are coming across as a bit of a c**t and that you fail to see the irony that in trying to label all Celtic and Rangers fans as sectarian, bigoted and intolerant you have somehow succeeded to come across as the intolerant one. 

And yes I do suffer from PTSD actually, shitty condition I wouldn’t wish on anyone

Edited by Jinky67

What flavour of crayon eases your symptoms most? Just incase I need to relieve my own symptoms, but i suppose your world it's only you that's suffered.

I know more about the dark side of mental health than most and dark humour helps me get over the loss I've been through, not crayons which you reckon people who question your bullshit eat.  (no sympathy required as you wanted this to be  all about you buddy so you could get that win) 

I do know just how shitty PTSD can be my friend take that as true.

54 minutes ago, gudge1903 said:

What flavour of crayon eases your symptoms most? Just incase I need to relieve my own symptoms, but i suppose your world it's only you that's suffered.

I know more about the dark side of mental health than most and dark humour helps me get over the loss I've been through, not crayons which you reckon people who question your bullshit eat.  (no sympathy required as you wanted this to be  all about you buddy so you could get that win) 

I do know just how shitty PTSD can be my friend take that as true.

Firstly i’m sorry for any loss you have however dark humour isn’t a coping mechanism that works for everyone and considering you don’t really know your audience well enough then it’s not really an appropriate or measured response to poke fun at someones mental health especially a condition like PTSD but i think you know that. 

And what is it i said that you consider bullshit and needed to question? That i think your posts were starting to become repetitive and boring or that i’m not actually a thick junkie bigot? 

6 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Says quite a bit about you that in failing to actually make a credible point that you then feel it acceptable to start making fun of serious mental health conditions and disabilities. Any other protected characteristics you fancy having a go at tonight? You have chalked off faith and disability so fancy a go at sexuality or race?

Or do we just settle for the fact you are coming across as a bit of a c**t and that you fail to see the irony that in trying to label all Celtic and Rangers fans as sectarian, bigoted and intolerant you have somehow succeeded to come across as the intolerant one. 

And yes I do suffer from PTSD actually, shitty condition I wouldn’t wish on anyone

Is it more acceptable to hope that someone is dead?