Aberdeen v Celtic

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not sure if you are referring to my post or dig this up again but if it is I didn’t say that.

O.K., Mr Pedantic, is it more acceptable to say the site was a better place because you think someone's dead?

On 10/02/2022 at 09:40, gannonball said:

Ah yes,the Aberdeen fans are moaning about every slight decision and we are the ones acting the ‘victim’ and ‘mope faced’. 

PnB was less of a bitter bore of a place when we all thought you were dead tbh.

14 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

O.K., Mr Pedantic, is it more acceptable to say the site was a better place because you think someone's dead?

I wouldn’t say I’m being pedantic. It was Heartless/Tasteless yes, but for me there is a fair difference than actually wishing death on somebody and tbh not that your really caring now I wanted to make sure that you knew I didn’t mean it that way that after you mentioned it. 

Edited by gannonball

37 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

That’s an awful thing to post about someone on a football forum. Sorry you had to read that @Jacksgranda and glad you are back to good health and good humour now.

Really tasteless post.

Some people need to take a break from P&B and the internet in general if making light of death and PTSD is what they are all about.

The Moderators should have closed this thread on Thursday.