Killie vs Pars - 12th Feb

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

Now, now only one team will be relegated and the other in a play off. Dunfermline are street’s ahead of any team In league one

Comes down to bottle on the day, I wouldn't be very confident.

Lafferty the difference between the two sides. We have him leading the line today I think we win that game comfortably. McCann tries hard but he’s not the answer; certainly not as a lone striker.

We absolutely threw it away as Killie looked atrocious and just sitting waiting to get beat. Efe makes a f**k up, the equalise and get their tails up. Then we sit back for a point and still lose. Piss poor.

Comrie’s second yellow was fair enough but his first was a total joke. Just a clash of heads but it made a big noise and ref shat it.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Lafferty the difference between the two sides. We have him leading the line today I think we win that game comfortably.

To be fair that's why he's getting paid probably about what McCann and Todorov get combined.

Ballsy strategy, could get injured and then you're fucked.

18 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Comrie’s second yellow was fair enough but his first was a total joke. Just a clash of heads but it made a big noise and ref shat it.

Thought the ref was poor today, for both sides. Missed a probable pen when a cross hit a pars arm. Similar arm positioning to the pars pen. 
Then seemed to get very card happy. 

We stole that and only turned up after the equaliser. Although had the better chances with ambrose gifting us a couple.

That Alston miss was a shocker but he does set up the equaliser.

Class act by Lafferty to hold up the black armband to the East stand after scoring. Touching tribute.

Edited by superkillieaway

13 minutes ago, 101 said:

To be fair that's why he's getting paid probably about what McCann and Todorov get combined.

Ballsy strategy, could get injured and then you're fucked.

I have absolutely no idea what Killie are paying players but he certainly saved them today.

Very confused by the lack of subs by Yogi. It was clear we needed a change before their equaliser but Cole and McCann both seemed like enforced changes.

I understand that on paper we wouldn’t expect much from Killie away but you have to play the team on the park. They were there for the taking today and we shat it big time.

Worrying.

1 minute ago, superkillieaway said:

Thought the ref was poor today, for both sides. Missed a probable pen when a cross hit a pars arm. Similar arm positioning to the pars pen. 
Then seemed to get very card happy.

Was miles away from both but our penalty looked soft as shite.