If ROSS COUNTY were to play LIVINGSTON this week…

10 hours ago, thruthenight said:

I'd be considering dropping Ayo tbh, he's been a bit rough around the edges in the past few games. The last minute goal against Saints, the penalty miss yesterday, and a lot of his overall play has dipped in the past couple of weeks. Perhaps our heavy schedule is kicking in. Boyes has looked decent in his short cameos

Obileye is playing absolutely fine, we look a much better team with him involved. Nowhere near bad enough to be dropped at the moment. He’s been a great signing and unrelated but he also seems like a great guy.

Stryjek on the other hand…I am sick to death of this goalkeeper and his absolute clanger ever other match. How many points is this guy gonna continue to cost us? Give him another few games and then maybe time to bring this Russian fella in. 

Very frustrating to have not won but we played OK for most of the match. I’m confident we’ll be well clear of 11th. 

34 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

I’m well aware of how ridiculous it is that I’m a 15 stone mess criticising a professional athlete…

Ha! We're all in that boat, none of us have been professional footballers yet here we are giving our takes anyway. Worth noting Martindale was a random volunteer just picking up the cones at the end of training. Yet its turned out his understanding of football must've actually been quite high. So while us fans are probably getting it wrong most of the time, at least sometimes we'll be onto something.

Stryjek is blocked out of getting near the ball and took the wrong decision to come for it, but don't see our defence getting any of the blame for the equaliser, Obileye, Boyes and Penrice are in there looking like spectators as Ramsay gets a free header. Boyes and Obileye don't even get off the ground to put pressure on him.

Wondering too the wisdom taking off a 6ft 5 player in the 90th min, Nouble would've been a handy player to have in our box defending that equaliser.