Hearts v Livi

thruthenight

Hearts have no idea what's coming for them in Nouble/Soto/Anderson. All star, all conquering, awe inspiring frontline devastation. All three playing on the edge of the box waiting for Stryjek to pump long balls right into the feet of Nouble. Who needs wingers? 

See the source image

6 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

I like the spirit of this. No “diets” or “wee ****” pish. The spirit of how it should be between clubs with no historical or manufactured grievances. 

It’s interesting too, because for us the cup is probably the priority just now. Hopefully that plays a part and takes us over the line of what is a tough fixture for us.

All the best.

HHGH

Yea, i get this, you'd have to think 3rd is in the bag now as there is no credible competition at this stage?

I appreciate i'm late to the party but the weight of pass and touch of McKay is lovely. He's definitely one to watch and as we saw from our recent match Boyce can be clinical (think he was injured recently?). That said, I think our midfield three of Holt/OMEONGA🥰/Pittman are arguably the best outside of the OF and will scrap away. If we can cut out the silly mistakes at the back i think we could make a real game of this. Question mark over how much fuel there is in the tank after that County trip.

Edited by crispy

1 hour ago, crispy said:

Yea, i get this, you'd have to think 3rd is in the bag now as there is no credible competition at this stage?

I appreciate i'm late to the party but the weight of pass and touch of McKay is lovely. He's definitely one to watch and as we saw from our recent match Boyce can be clinical (think he was injured recently?). That said, I think our midfield three of Holt/OMEONGA🥰/Pittman are arguably the best outside of the OF and will scrap away. If we can cut out the silly mistakes at the back i think we could make a real game of this. Question mark over how much fuel there is in the tank after that County trip.

Funny, isn’t it. Sometimes players just find a home, and start playing with a freedom that they didn’t at previous clubs. Holt looks a better player than the version that left us years ago. You could always see he had something though. Maybe it’s all about finding the right blend too. Omeonga was never a player that bothered me too much when I saw him lining up for Hibs, but he is another who looks miles better than how I remember him. It’s fashionable to make out Martindale is not that great a manager and make excuses for when he’s doing well. I don’t buy that, I think he’s done a fantastic job with you boys.

Edited by Kyle Reese

11 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

No “diets” or “wee ****” pish

Don't take the guy who commented that earlier in the thread as representative of Livi fans. He's a nuisance on here and it's far from certain he even is a Livi fan.

Hearts away possibly one of the best away days in the league. Prefer to get a lower league away day in the cup but won't say no today :D I've started already, so here's hoping we see BSS nodding in the winner and pints all round

4 hours ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Heading thru on the train from Armadale to Haymarket bout midday and looking to hav a few swallys pre-match too.

Will be a toughie,Hearts at Tynie always is,hope Martindale throws caution to the wind and go's for it.

I'm an hour behind you, just getting the 1.04 train through from Deans. Started raining too, hope it's a bit better in Edin.

Think Livingston have a chance here, definitely a possible cup upset. Martindale is a very underrated manager and wouldn't be surprised if they finish top 6. Appears to have the team running into the ground for him, with many players that will no doubt get snapped up by bigger budget clubs end of season. As County are out, hope Livi go far in this. 

Don't think Neilson knows how to get the best out of Boyce, glad to see he is on the bench. At least he won't be blamed fir it.

Hearts have beaten our press on a couple of occassions, better than anyone else has this season.

If Anderson had passed the ball 5 minutes in then Nouble would have had a tap in. Nouble's not been great tbh, and Forrest looks a little out of sorts on the wrong side. Bailey for Noubz early in the second half I reckon.