Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Any recommendations for a good pub before the match tomorrow? The Tynecastle Arms rings a bell as to somewhere I’ve been before, but can’t be sure.

The Dickens is small but you will get served quickly and it is generally mixed. Platform 5 is probably your best bet if you are coming down by train: big mixed boozer. Stratfords usually attracted a lot of Aberdeen fans when i used to drink there pre-game a few years ago.

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

What’s the word on our covid situation? Anyone back tomorrow? 

Given that it’s so soon, I would doubt it, but apart from Jonny Hayes and Calvin Ramsay I have no idea which of the other missing players had/has Covid. Because I couldn’t get two negative tests in a row, I get let out tomorrow for the first time since a week past Sunday.

I, too, have a great reputation and lots of friends on this forum.  Not on this thread though, on another thread round where my gran stays.

Edited by resk

1 minute ago, Crawford Bridge said:

@Kyle Reese stinks out every thread he's involved in, abysmal poster. The revelation he's about 40 is a total minter, genuinely thought he was 16 or so.

I'd just like to add, Hearts have won 3 trophies in the last 50 years. That's Mickey Mouse for a such a huge big massive club.

Thanks mate. I would critique your own contribution, but frankly I can't remember anything you have ever posted. I'm sure it's all just as fantastic as this effort though, so kudos.

21 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

'Cos I'm just a wonderful chap, and everyone loves me?

(Apart from @gannonball, obviously...)

Nah your fine, think I called you an aggressive bore but I think that comes with old age at times tbh. 
I think @kingjoey is old a.f too but he reminds me more of myself where he likes to jump in two footed on here without really thinking stuff through.

Edited by gannonball

11 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Thanks mate. I would critique your own contribution, but frankly I can't remember anything you have ever posted. I'm sure it's all just as fantastic as this effort though, so kudos.

Oh no, I'm a bland poster on an anonymous Scottish football forum.

That's me telt, I'm truly devastated.

7 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Nah your fine, think I called you an aggressive bore but I think that comes with old age at times tbh. 
I think @kingjoey is old a.f too but he reminds me more of myself where he likes to jump in two footed on here without really thinking stuff through.

All of my posts are very carefully thought through, I’ll have you know. 🦶🦶

Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

Oh no, I'm a bland poster on an anonymous Scottish football forum.

That's me telt, I'm truly devastated.

I think you will find it was you that came barreling in under the misconception that your opinion of my posts was of any relevance or interest to me whatsoever. Unlike some on here, I don't really give a f**k what some random dullard like yourself thinks about my contribution. I post on a football forum for the right reasons, because I understand what a football forum is. You on the other hand, along with a select group of other posters seem to think it's a place where you should spend your time giving your opinions on other posters. I would suggest that it is you who maybe needs to reassess how you spend your time.

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Maybe so, but I don't recall him posting that the forum was a better place because he thought somebody was dead, tbf

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I think you will find it was you that came barreling in under the misconception that your opinion of my posts was of any relevance or interest to me whatsoever. Unlike some on here, I don't really give a f**k what some random dullard like yourself thinks about my contribution. I post on a football forum for the right reasons, because I understand what a football forum is. You on the other hand, along with a select group of other posters seem to think it's a place where you should spend your time giving your opinions on other posters. I would suggest that it is you who maybe needs to reassess how you spend your time.

Yawn. Yes, you're so not bothered.

And you have the cheek to call others "angry".

You're a dire poster who stinks out every thread he's on. I invite anybody to dispute that.

Edited by Crawford Bridge

Just now, Crawford Bridge said:

Yawn. Yes, your so not bothered.

And you have the cheek to call others "angry".

You're a dire poster who stinks out every thread he's on. I invite anybody to dispute that.

To be perfectly honest, you are the one stinking this thread out as we speak. A totally unsolicited tirade that has no relevance to the thread topic. It's probably a good idea to be speaking from a position of exemplary quality of output when being so aggressively judgmental. I suspect your previous contributions are as shan as this one though. Never mind.  

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

To be perfectly honest, you are the one stinking this thread out as we speak. A totally unsolicited tirade that has no relevance to the thread topic. It's probably a good idea to be speaking from a position of exemplary quality of output when being so aggressively judgmental. I suspect your previous contributions are as shan as this one though. Never mind.  

^^^SEETHING

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

KingSimmy imo.

Actually, Simmie only used one foot. It was interesting to hear at last month’s meeting at Pittodrie, for the first time that I remember, among the IRA idolising songs the Aberdeen Ian Durrant/Simmie song being sung by the Celtic fans. However, this is not a compliment as I wish that that song would never be sung again. 

4 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Actually, Simmie only used one foot. It was interesting to hear at last month’s meeting at Pittodrie, for the first time that I remember, among the IRA idolising songs the Aberdeen Ian Durrant/Simmie song being sung by the Celtic fans. However, this is not a compliment as I wish that that song would never be sung again. 

I don’t even know what song you are talking about unless it’s the nice one simmy?