Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

36 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Doubt it you are 13 are you not etc amirite… eh… eh.

(sorry couldn’t resist after today).

What happened the day?  Been working all day, you could say I was learning (in training) in an Educational environment (University, salary not study). 

Just now, Hoose Rice said:

What happened the day?  Been working all day, you could say I was learning (in training) in an Educational environment (University, salary not study). 

f**k knows. Load of stuff about age and a pile on on poor Kyle. It was really traumatic but I got through it with my feelings intact, just.

13 minutes ago, Jute said:

So to clarify I don’t need bother reading the last 11 pages.

Second game of the season for me. We lost the last one I attended. Must be due a win.

Also going tomorrow and I have had a fair few trips to Tynecastle in the last few years and can’t remember the last win I was at. So definitely due a win. (Means nothing though)

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

f**k knows. Load of stuff about age and a pile on on poor Kyle. It was really traumatic but I got through it with my feelings intact, just.

Have a cup of horlics before bed ma pal.  Ignore the haters.   Every last poster with views conservative or in the extreme make the place the good war zone it is ;) 

Could be worse, you could have Man City -4 and they are still drawing with a bunch of posh c***s. 

8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Have a cup of horlics before bed ma pal.  Ignore the haters.   Every last poster with views conservative or in the extreme make the place the good war zone it is ;) 

Could be worse, you could have Man City -4 and they are still drawing with a bunch of posh c***s. 

Thanks mate. I won’t lie to you, it was touch and go for while after some cretin with Latapy in his avatar unleashed all his emotional baggage on me, but I made it. I’ll try the Horlicks.  

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Thanks mate. I won’t lie to you, it was touch and go for while after some cretin with Latapy in his avatar unleashed all his emotional baggage on me, but I made it. I’ll try the Horlicks.  

No worries. 

You know how it works though and there's no emotional alliances on here mate.  And poster with wee Russell in their avatar is a gid c**t in my eyes and that includes the majorly wankerly Falkirk fans. 

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

No worries. 

You know how it works though and there's no emotional alliances on here mate.  And poster with wee Russell in their avatar is a gid c**t in my eyes and that includes the majorly wankerly Falkirk fans. 

I’m okay with that, mainly because the very thought of needing affirmation from strangers online to make myself feel good is the epitome of tragic. That said, I like some of your work. 

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I’m okay with that, mainly because the very thought of needing affirmation from strangers online to make myself feel good is the epitome of tragic. That said, I like some of your work. 

Why thank you :) 

On 28/02/2022 at 15:03, Dons_1988 said:

So it’ll ebb and flow nicely, end to end stuff, an intriguing tactical battle and likely be decided by an individual piece of brilliance? 

Hearts v Aberdeen or Kyle Reese debating P&B Dons?

12 hours ago, kingjoey said:

That’s the thing, he does post like an adolescent, but he’s already said in this thread that Hearts won the cup when he was in his thirties so he must either be 40 now or later this spring. Not surprisingly he won’t admit it.

Why does it matter what age he is?  Not being a dick, there just been a fair few comments about if people are in their 30s or 40s and it seems I’m missing something.

7 minutes ago, Luddite said:

Why does it matter what age he is?  Not being a dick, there just been a fair few comments about if people are in their 30s or 40s and it seems I’m missing something.

^^^ Manages to post impressively using a a spectrum and AOL imo. 

8 hours ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Yawn. Yes, you're so not bothered.

And you have the cheek to call others "angry".

You're a dire poster who stinks out every thread he's on. I invite anybody to dispute that.

I’ll dispute it, for what it’s worth. Have enjoyed “conversing” with him previously. And on the whole I’ve actually enjoyed this thread, dredging up of who’s won what and who’s successful period was when with a few funny insults back and forth.

I didn’t really think the people claiming to be upset by it were actually upset.

We’ve surely all seen YouTube comment sections and by comparison this is all pretty tame. 

5 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

^^^ Manages to post impressively using a a spectrum and AOL imo. 

I know I’m probably coming across as a right thick c**t here, but I’m not following

Edited by Luddite

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sticking up for old ages.  Look up your username in the Collins'.  ;) 

😁👍To be fair, I think we are the same age and our usernames would suggest we have the same jaded cynical old c**t outlook on life. 

That being said, if it’s just banter about “old c***s” (40+) fair play, but it just seemed like there was a relentless haranguing of the guy to get his age like he was being fucking doxed or something.

Just now, Luddite said:

😁👍To be fair, I think we are the same age and our usernames would suggest we have the same jaded cynical old c**t outlook on life. 

That being said, if it’s just banter about “old c***s” (40+) fair play, but it just seemed like there was a relentless haranguing of the guy to get his age like he was being fucking doxed or something.

It probably wasn't.  I wasn't around though and haven't looked back.  Even if I did, in my late 30s I would probably forget.  The joy of a high pressure job and 3 kids under 6. 

I'm with you. 

?width=500%26version=1938294&ehk=E6Mo49X 

but remember R.5674798a49d61c22d7d60eabffcd7393?rik=5

9 hours ago, Luddite said:

I’ll dispute it, for what it’s worth. Have enjoyed “conversing” with him previously. And on the whole I’ve actually enjoyed this thread, dredging up of who’s won what and who’s successful period was when with a few funny insults back and forth.

I didn’t really think the people claiming to be upset by it were actually upset.

We’ve surely all seen YouTube comment sections and by comparison this is all pretty tame. 

Thanks Luddite. I enjoy our little debates too. Stay breezy. 👍

10 hours ago, Luddite said:

It's a well known scientific fact that the human brain starts to shrink at 40.

We need to know a poster's age to decide whether their opinion on football is worthwhile or whether we can ignore it like their increasingly reactionary views on the death penalty and foreign looking people.