Hearts vs Dundee United 5th March 3pm/Does anybody remember Eamon Bannon?

giphy.gif
What could go wrong?
Eamon is one of my Spurious "Claims to fame" Back in the days when I was about 17, I started for Edinburgh under 18s v Fife under 18s. Eamon was on the bench. He took my place in the second half. (Even I couldnt believe I started ahead of him in the first place. I had had the game of my life in the trial at Saughton enclosure) All downhill for me after that for which I blame Pat Stanton.

7 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Whatever happened to him being arrested for match fixing? Seemed to disappear from the papers.

I remember there was suspicion on him, was he found guilty? A really unlikeable character and I’m glad folk have reminded me of some of the reasons why.

1 hour ago, Magic Roundabout said:
4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

giphy.gif
What could go wrong?

Eamon is one of my Spurious "Claims to fame" Back in the days when I was about 17, I started for Edinburgh under 18s v Fife under 18s. Eamon was on the bench. He took my place in the second half. (Even I couldnt believe I started ahead of him in the first place. I had had the game of my life in the trial at Saughton enclosure) All downhill for me after that for which I blame Pat Stanton.

How long did you keep your hair though?

16 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

I remember there was suspicion on him, was he found guilty? A really unlikeable character and I’m glad folk have reminded me of some of the reasons why.

Last I can find is this:

Footballer Marc McNulty arrested in Police Scotland gambling investigation | Scotland | The Sunday Times (thetimes.co.uk)