Hearts V Livi

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

Now I seen everything L4E sticking up for JD - sheeeesh!

It was more about the pish below.

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

All of my ancestors on my Dad’s side supported Hearts from the time there were supporters, yes.

My point is that a Livi fan who takes sides in a debate about Edinburgh club rivalry or gives it the wee **** pish is probably a former Hibs/Celtic supporter, or spawned by one.

Good for you, but you're still posting pish, like it's only Livi fans that have supported other teams, happens in all clubs, i even know a former Livi fan that supports Hearts now. Was taken to Livi games since a young boy, went out with a Hearts fan who was a ST holder at Tynnie, and went to games with her, now is a ST holder at Tynnie, and has broken up with her. Serves him right having to sit right next to his ex now. 

We got this pish all the time when Meadowbank moved to Livi and changed name, other clubs fans came out with it back then, by now though we've got a lot of Livi fans that have never supported other teams, and still get it. Lot of pompous nonsense, esp when you don't get the answer you're fishing for then went onto his/her dad, ffs.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

It was more about the pish below.

Good for you, but you're still posting pish, like it's only Livi fans that have supported other teams, happens in all clubs, i even know a former Livi fan that supports Hearts now. Was taken to Livi games since a young boy, went out with a Hearts fan who was a ST holder at Tynnie, and went to games with her, now is a ST holder at Tynnie, and has broken up with her. Serves him right having to sit right next to his ex now. 

We got this pish all the time when Meadowbank moved to Livi and changed name, other clubs fans came out with it back then, by now though we've got a lot of Livi fans that have never supported other teams, and still get it. Lot of pompous nonsense, esp when you don't get the answer you're fishing for then went onto his/her dad, ffs.

Nah, sorry mate. If some fucking throbber Livi fan starts giving it the wee **** pish, then I’m quite happy to point out they probably used to support Hibs or Celtic. I’m happy to point out their Da is probably a total fucking melt if they were brought up that way too. 

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Nah, sorry mate. If some fucking throbber Livi fan starts giving it the wee **** pish, then I’m quite happy to point out they probably used to support Hibs or Celtic. I’m happy to point out their Da is probably a total fucking melt if they were brought up that way too. 

Yeah you can do that without the who did you used to support pish, or who his/her da, grandad, great grandad supported, that is just head up your own arse bollocks. You're just lowering yourself to their level with that nonsense.

No, you're not being singled out. He goes off on every thread at every team's fans including, most often, his own. 
On the wee **** thing, though, seeing as its been brought up now. It's not some malicious fabrication from Hibs or Celtic fans. It comes from the small minority of Hearts supporters who share the British identity politics of Rangers fans. I personally know a couple of Hearts fans who, while Hearts is definitely their primary team, they are open about their affinity for Rangers based on that shared political identity. The important context to that, though, is that I know many Hearts fans, probably into the high tens, and yet it's only a mere two among them with those ideas. 

And you’re in West Lothian the natural home of that type of hearts supporter.

One of the reasons I pay for the good seats is that you’re less likely to find yourself sat next to people from Whitburn Hearts SC

4 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah you can do that without the who did you used to support pish, or who his/her da, grandad, great grandad supported, that is just head up your own arse bollocks. You're just lowering yourself to their level with that nonsense.

Isn’t that the point though? Lowering oneself to the level of the person being a c**t? If someone wants to indulge in that shite, then surely they can suck it up when someone reacts in a similar manner. Boys clearly a fanny, so let him reap what he sows.

Isn’t that the point though? Lowering oneself to the level of the person being a c**t? If someone wants to indulge in that shite, then surely they can suck it up when someone reacts in a similar manner. Boys clearly a fanny, so let him reap what he sows.

You do realise that “reap what he sows” is basically the same metaphor as “caught what he was fishing for”

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You do realise that “reap what he sows” is basically the same metaphor as “caught what he was fishing for” (unless you’re vegetarian)

Yeah, true. Fishing etc lol etc. 

I’m actually more surprised that folk think it’s out of order to respond in kind to someone being a fanny. 🤷‍♂️😄

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I’m actually more surprised that folk think it’s out of order to respond in kind to someone being a fanny. 🤷‍♂️😄

Hahaha you absolute creep of a guy. Typical scumbo, probably punched half a dozen holes in your mums spare bedroom wall

12 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

It just irks me reading that sort of cliched pish i've read on forums for decades, even in pubs i've come across it. It's as bad as bad as the "who do you support" from one of the erse cheek supporters, which is followed up by "yeah but who is your big team" when you tell them Livi. As they can't get their head around the fact that not every c**t supports one or the other bigot brother.

2 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Hahaha you absolute creep of a guy. Typical scumbo, probably punched half a dozen holes in your mums spare bedroom wall

Sorry to break this to you but the only thing creepy here is your imagination and patter. 

12 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You do realise that “reap what he sows” is basically the same metaphor as “caught what he was fishing for”

That's pretty much it yep, this poster does this in every Livi match thread, looking for bites. Even tries it on actual Livi fans that tell him/her to fuckoff.

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

It just irks me reading that sort of cliched pish i've read on forums for decades, even in pubs i've come across it. It's as bad as bad as the "who do you support" from one of the erse cheek supporters, which is followed up by "yeah but who is your big team" when you tell them Livi. As they can't get their head around the fact that not every c**t supports one or the other bigot brother.

Do you see the connection in what you have just said, and how maybe a Hearts supporter might not enjoy the patter vacuum of someone giving it the cliched wee *** pish? 🤷‍♂️

I’m actually more surprised that folk think it’s out of order to respond in kind to someone being a fanny. [emoji2369][emoji1]

I certainly wouldn’t call it “out of order” just “Ill advised”.

The rambunctious belligerence isn’t unusual but in his case it’s done in such a witless and drab way, as if he’s just copied and pasted someone else’s material and not even bothered to put his own spin on it. He’s using material that’s more out of date than a meadowbank shirt.

It’s hack stuff. We know it, the livi fans know it and deep down he probably knows it.

I know you like a petty squabble but you should be looking for better than that.

5 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The rambunctious belligerence isn’t unusual but in his case it’s done in such a witless and drab way, as if he’s just copied and pasted someone else’s material and not even bothered to put his own spin on it. He’s using material that’s more out of date than a meadowbank shirt.

It’s hack stuff. We know it, the livi fans know it and deep down he probably knows it.

I know you like a petty squabble but you should be looking for better than that.

How is it out of date when the sectarian filth can be heard from every ground hearts fans follow their team to? Your denial is embarrassing 

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Honestly don’t have a clue who the guy is TC. I just tend to treat people the way they deserve. If someone is decent and likes a normal chat, I can do that. If someone is a brain dead c**t, then I can play that role in return.