Hearts V Livi

17 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Is that the guy that used to sing with UB40? 

Oh aye definitely some hairstyle resemblance going on there but I'm amazed that as a Hearts fan, Jim "The Jet" Jeffries wasn't your first thought! 

4 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Oh aye definitely some hairstyle resemblance going on there but I'm amazed that as a Hearts fan, Jim "The Jet" Jeffries wasn't your first thought! 

It would have been had Willie Miller not mentioned that JET walks like a reggae singer. I’ll probably just stop listening tbh. I’ve many rivers to cross.

I dare say with a pre season training under his belt, and fully integrated into the team, he'd be ready to show us how good a player he is. It's tough to come into the team in the Jan window, esp as a young player from another Country's league. Soto has plenty of experience playing in lots of Country's leagues, so maybe easier for him hitting the ground running. He's a big unit of a player too, just imagine the physicality we'd have with Chucky and Nouble playing up front, if we could get him settled in. Just now though he looks all gangly and falling over his own feet, not getting the ball under control.
It wouldn't surprise me if Caleb returned for another season. Gerrard seems to trust Martindale with his players and, from what I hear, Caleb is impressive in training. He might just be one of these players who takes time to adjust to Scottish football and the demands that come with playing for Martindale's Livi.