Hearts v Hibernian - Semi Final Rehearsal

1 hour ago, Lyle Lanley said:

0-0 again lads? 

I can't remember the last time I was at tynie and we actually lost, so seems a fair bet.

Bizarrely it's even possible for us to lose this and still be in the top 6.

Irrespective of the score or quality of the game the usual suspects of other clubs will be on saying its shite, worse game ever etc before posting the same next Derby.

Dead rubber this game tbh, only the semi counts.  Will settle for 4-0 win as a warm up though.

34 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I can't remember the last time I was at tynie and we actually lost, so seems a fair bet.

Bizarrely it's even possible for us to lose this and still be in the top 6.

I’m more looking forward to the pub crawl around the West End pre match than the game itself. 

I'm a wee bit concerned about our weakened team.  However we should still be strong enough to win this. Hopefully the usual suspects can have a mistake free game. 

Hearts 2-0 Hibs

On 02/04/2022 at 22:38, Tony Wonder said:

3pm KO on a Saturday btw. The crowd will be blazing.

Certainly hope my Covid will have disappeared by then so I can have a fair go at the bevvies. Will need them to blot out our plodding, shite football.....

The talk of the toon are the boys in maroon.......etc

Come on jam tarts - you not losing this remains one half of Saturday's strategy to avoid our first ever appearance in the Betfred sections.

On 03/04/2022 at 01:34, Alex_14 said:

HHGH.

35 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

The talk of the toon are the boys in maroon.......etc

Come on jam tarts - you not losing this remains one half of Saturday's strategy to avoid our first ever appearance in the Betfred sections.

Simona Halep No GIF by Miami Open

Lets be honest, there is a very high probability that you will get f**k all out of the County match anyway and then you will just feel dirty about hooring yourselves to them

6 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Simona Halep No GIF by Miami Open

Lets be honest, there is a very high probability that you will get f**k all out of the County match anyway and then you will just feel dirty about hooring yourselves to them

Very true - I am used to getting to this stage of the season and 'wanting' the weegie freakshow bigot behemoths to win due to it being in our interests that they do - but Hearts?!  that's taking it to new levels.

The bookies have us as 4/5 to be beat County and Hibs at 13/5 to win at Tynecastle.  Strangely that means we are favourites to secure a place in the top half despite everything that's gone on so far this season.  Somehow I don't see it working out like that, and I feel us beating County may be the easy part of the equation.

Edited by tarapoa